chapter 2.4

Zhan looked at the huge mansion in awe but didn't dare to show it outside. He'll have to control the emotions left behind by the original owner first. The extreme sadness , the pain , the struggle was still there. Zhan felt , the original owner was like a naive child who didn't see the world yet.

Zhan cleared all the remaining emotions and followed behind two brothers. As they went inside , Zhan saw already there were people waiting in there. On the large imperial dining table, sat 3 people and the servants were waiting on them.

Zhan had a question, how can a man take fancy to a married woman with a grown up son?

But when he looked at the table , he saw a beautiful woman sitting there with a smile on her face. She was talking and laughing with a middle aged man who sat at the front.

No wonder she was able to seduce this man , her looks and pitiful background story is enough to soften a man's heart.

The third person sitting there was a girl around Zhan's age. She was chatting with the couple.

"Dumpling, who's she?"

A reply came from his mind, " Yang Mo, the one who Lu Zhe fell for in the plot. Host, you must not like her!"

Zhan speechlessly stared at the blue. You're forbidding me to fall for her? Sorry, but I like guys.

When the couple saw the trio coming , their smile faded at visible speed. It's obviously because, zhan , a stranger who came. Zhan looked at his so called mother who wore a stunningly beautiful red dress, he didn't hide his disgust.

When zhan looked up, his mother was shocked at first, then an uneasy expression appeared on her face. As his mother,naturally she'll take the initiative first.  Zhan wondered if she even remembers his name.

"O-oh , A-zhe you've come.." as she started, her gaze fell on the footprint on his shirt. Instantly, her face turned red because of embarrassment.

Zhan didn't make any sound , just looked at her quietly. So dramatic, if she was a good mother , she would show concern first, after not meeting for 6 years. But here , she looks ashamed instead.

The man on the side coughed and said to zhan, " How about this. Wash up first and then eat later."

He is the Head of the family , so naturally he has the most say. Zhan nodded. As he was about to turn to one of the servants to show him the way, Yi Yan blocked his route. He turned to face his father. "I'll take him upstairs. "

At the table, Yi Yan's father's expression didn't change but Lu Zhe's mother's eyes widened in surprise. She then smiled like a caring parent as she said , " Good good, Ah-Yan is very kind. ah-zhe , you follow your brother."

Yi Yan looked at her coldly followed by Zhan. The little loli sitting beside the parents, looked at Zhan with interest. Yi Han also didn't say anything when Yi Yan proposed to show Zhan the way. He only turned his head to look at Yi Yan for a second.

Zhan also felt confused. Don't tell him that this second generation is scheming inside his heart. He won't just take him to a secret room and finish him off right? RIGHT ? Zhan looked at Yi Yan's back as he walked upstairs. Zhan quickly followed. He was taken to a bedroom , the bedroom was a large one. The room is decorated in dull colours.

Zhan observed the room as Yi Yan turned to face him with a cold face. He asked, "need me to take you to the bathroom too?"

Zhan acted timid as he slipped into the bathroom at fast speed. Yi Yan stared at Zhan's back as he set down on the bed. When the door locked with a click did Yi Yan eased his expression. The more he looked at the boy, the more he felt attracted. Yi Yan frowned at the thought.

When Zhan was done showering , he was about to take the clothes but he realised that he didn't even bring any clothes in. Zhan stood still for a minute before cursing himself. He then asked dumpling ,
"Can you help me? Hey?"

" H-host , the system store hasn't opened yet...you can't purchase anything now."

" .... " You garbage system. Zhan scolded in his heart.

"B-but host, there are free cards as reward the system gave you.  Do you want to see ?"

He closed his eyes and a space appeared before his eyes. Two cards neatly floated beside each other. The designs of the cards are very normal,  nothing extraordinary. It's just the colour of the card is white and there is a little bit pink hue.

Zhan pointed at one of the cards and asked, "What's that card?"

Well, before the system updated it didn't have this option. Zhan felt very interested in these cards.

A white ball floated beside his head and said in a baby voice, "oh this...this one is charm card. It's used to charm people so they'll quickly fall in love with you."

Zhan's eyebrow lifted but flattened when he heard dumpling say, " host it's one time use card. After using it one time you won't be able to use it again. The card will be torn off."

Then Zhan pointed to the other card. Dumpling said, " it's a sleep card. When you use it on people they'll sleep for an hour. Even if you pinch them they won't wake up. It's also a one time card."

These cards are really useful but not useful in this situation where he needed clothes.  His mood complicated as he opened his eyes. He doesn't know what to do.

A voice sounded in his ears, "Host don't act dramatic. You see, there's a towel in there."

And that's how zhan helplessly wrapped the towel around his waist to cover the lower parts . He then opened the door and stepped out. But he was Staltered when he saw Yi Yan still sitting on the bed.

Yi Yan, who was suspicious why zhan didn't come out yet got his answer. But his eyes were stuck to Zhan's upper body.

Two words rolled in his mind, 'white and tender'.