chapter 2.7

While they were hugging , they heard the door open. Zhan was Staltered, he wanted to push Yi Yan away. But Yi yan had no intention to let Zhan go. He hugged him tighter.

They heard someone coughing, "err Yan ge , the match is about to begin..."

It must be his teammate. Zhan began to cry inside. That's it , his face is completely gone.

Yi yan's fingers ran through Zhan's hair as he replied lazily, " can't you see I'm comforting my brother? Get out and take someone else to play in my stead."

The teammate stared at them with wide eyes and replied, "y-yes ! Got it! Leaving ! Good luck Yan ge !"

Then peace returned to the locked space again. Yi Yan loosened his hold a bit when he heard Zhan, "when are you going to let me go?"

"I'll not let you go."

Zhan felt difficult.

"Xiao Zhe , when will you see my heart?" He heard Yi yan continue as he froze in his place. No one told him that Yi Yan , this guy is so much impatient. But for a moment an idea popped up in his head, instead of working all by himself to take revenge why not just grab a golden thigh ? Yi yan just happened to be the thickest thigh available.

"From the day I saw you fighting , my heart started beating and it won't calm down no matter what."

Yi yan lowered his head and boldly placed a kiss on Zhan's collarbone. Zhan felt stiff , he shrunk himself because of the tingling sensation.

"Be mine , Lu Zhe. I'll give you everything you want , I'll protect you and adore you forever."

Yi yan said this while looking at Zhan's eyes. Zhan lowered his eyes to avoid his stare. He'd agree but...he promised someone . He promised that he'll return.

Zhan felt sanity coming back once again as he looked at Yi Yan. "I-"

Maybe Yi Yan sensed something because he didn't let Zhan finish talking. He boldly grabbed Zhan and kissed him forcefully.  The kiss was painfully long. At first Zhan struggled but Yi Yan just won't let go.

Then all of a sudden, all of Zhan's struggle stopped.

He felt a familiar aura. The aura is same as the person he left in the last world. The system had cleared most of his feelings and obsession but it's as if all of these feelings came running right at this moment. His soul felt complete.

What was that person's name again? Zhan felt his memories being cleared. Wang.....Wang...yi bo , Wang Yibo. That should be it.

Through the kiss Zhan felt Yi Yan's soul and Wang Yibo's soul , both are similar,  at least 99%. Zhan didn't think much , he hooked his hands around Yi Yan's shoulder as he kissed back. He didn't realise that he was crying.

Yi yan was pleasantly surprised when he felt Zhan kissing back. He had no time to hold his joy, he kissed even more deeply,  exploring every corner of Zhan's mouth , wanting to swallow him whole.

After a long time , when Zhan's lips got swollen did they stop their action. Yi Yan used his thumb to wipe away the tears and kissed on his eyelids. He heard Zhan's small whisper, "Yibo ?"

Yi yan's action stopped. He looked at zhan who had red eyes, "Yibo ? Who?"

Zhan came to his senses. He then looked eagerly at Yi Yan, " do you know Xiao Zhan ?"

Yi yan shook his head.

Zhan still insisted, " Angela? Zhao lusi ? Blueberry? You like to eat Blueberry...right?" In the end his voice seemed a bit uncertain.

Yi yan frowned. He could tell something is wrong with zhan.
"I don't know them. But how did you know I like Blueberry?"

A heavy stone fell from Zhan's chest. He didn't know why Yi Yan doesn't have Yibo's memories. Is it really possible that Yibo's soul also followed him?

For now , Zhan didn't care. He took the initiative to hug Yi Yan tightly. "I missed you."

Yi yan took him in his embrace as he asked , confused , "what are you talking about Xiao Zhe ? Are you okay?"

Zhan looked up at him with a cheerful smile which Yi Yan never saw before. His heart thumped. "Then , Yan Ge, will you be my man?"

Zhan threw away all the pretence. He isn't lu zhe but xiao Zhan.

Yi yan's hold tightened as he bowed down to kiss Zhan's eartips,  whispering," You don't need to ask."

Zhan laughed playfully as he dodged his touch . His man had always been this domineering.  The changing room is big and zhan ran away from Yi Yan's hold. Yi yan looked at the bunny that was seducing him. He walked to zhan leisurely and trapped him once again.

He kissed Zhan's forehead, eyes , chin , neck. Almost everywhere. He left marks of love on his skin. Zhan bit his hand in order to suppress some indecent sounds. Just when Yi Yan got close to his nipple on his chest , the door flung open.

Yi Yan's reaction was quick , he took a towel and covered Zhan's body , shielding him with his body. He looked at the person who broke in with murderous eyes.

The one who broke in is none other than Yang Mo who ran off earlier. She pointed at them, "you! You! How can you do this !? You seduced yan ge ! I was wrong about you lu zhe , turns out you're a slut. You are poor so it's normal that you came to seduce a rich second generation !"

Yi Yan opened his mouth to say something but zhan behind him moved to his side with a curvy eyes. He was smiling but Yang Mo felt chills. Zhan kissed Yi Yan on the lips as he turned to Yang Mo,  " I'm still better than some green tea bitch. I'm not really sorry to interrupt your sweet plan to step on two boat."

Yang Mo fumed in anger. But before she could open her mouth , yi Yan's cold voice sounded, "Yang Mo , you're very daring. Speak one more word and your father's business will sink. If you don't leave now thr consequences will be worse."

Yang Mo's eyes went round in fear as she ran off with teary eyes. She looked hurt.

Yi Yan turned to zhan and pinched his cheek , "Naughty."

He then grabbed one of his spare shirt and dressed Zhan patiently. He was thinking in his head,

No matter why you chose to be with me , I'll never disappoint you.