The return

They kissed till they were breathless. Yibo looked Zhan in the eyes as he asked in a small voice, "You're planning to run away, am I right? My zhanzhan."

Zhan was Staltered. How ?

Oh.

That big sister of his , Angela told him. He told her again and again she mustn't mention this to Yibo. But facing Yibo, Zhan couldn't form any lies. He sighed and pecked on Yibo's lips.
"I'll not die."

Yibo's eyes turned bloodshot red . He laughed angrily. Zhan felt sad seeing Yibo this way but he didn't stop him. The more he meddle now , the more screwed up the situation will be.

"You're indeed leaving."

"You'll leave me."

"If you leave , I'll go mad Zhanzhan." Zhan heard Yibo's whisper.

Zhan hung his head as his emotions stirred.

"Uwu, dumpling is feeling sad again." The voice of the system rang in his head.

Zhan sighed and thought , "Little one , go to deep sleep mode. Don't come out unless i say so."

The little thing inside his head panicked, "Host! You must not kill this man! Look at his face! He is so handsome ! How can you bear to kill him!"

"Shut yourself down or I'll kill you instead."

"Host, uwu , you scared dumpling. I'll go to sleep! Fine! But Host must not kill this good looking gege."

After a while silence returned to his mind. Zhan clenched his fists and stood infront of the half crazy man. He grabbed Yibo by his collar and kissed him hard.

"You are the only one to make my heart feel better. I wouldn't leave you unless i absolutely have to."

Zhan said in between their kisses and caresses.

"Make me forget everything, Yibo. For this once, I want to lose myself in you. Will you do this for me?"

Yibo's hand reached under Zhan's shirt slowly as he hid his face on the crook of his neck and bit on it. "Your wish is my command."

Yibo carried Zhan to the bed as he whispered heavily, "I'll do you until you forget everything. I'll make you remember me forever. So that , you'll come back to me again and again."

Yibo threw zhan on the bed as he jumped on him. Kissing and biting crazily. They made love until the early hour of morning. Zhan had a modified body, his body won't break just because of this small exercise. He laid inside Yibo's strong arm. Yibo who was tired , was about to close his eyes. He resisted his urge to sleep.

He laughed in a low voice, " Zhanzhan, you're so naughty."

Zhan gave him a kiss on his eyelids as he said slowly, "sleep, my dear. If i can come back , I'll choose to come back to you, only to you. Wait for my return. It's time for me to go."

Yibo closed his eyes but tightened his arms around Zhan. He somehow had some idea on what Zhan was talking about. At first he thought Zhan will run away to somewhere like when they were 15. But he realised , Zhan meant something else. But this is thousand times more painful.

When Zhan's breath was about to fade away , he heard Yibo say , "wait for me. I'll find you and come to you."

Zhan could only hear this much but didn't see the tears leaking from Yibo's eyes. Yibo, who never cried , was now like a miserable child, crying his heart out.

Zhan felt himself falling. When he felt like he landed, he opened his eyes to see himself inside the capsule. Outside , its the familiar darkness and empty space.

All he could see he a white ball jumping around and crying miserably. "Host ! Host T T , I'm so sad...woaa, why are you not sad?"

When zhan returned to the capsule he felt his soul getting empty, as if purified. The memories related to the 25 something years of life gradually getting blur. Zhan panicked , he asked the ball, "what's happening? What's happening to my memories? Answer me!"

The white dumpling got a good scare. He immediately looked on this matter and quickly changed its emotions to a serious one, " H-host, don't worry. Maybe the main system felt threat from your memories....so It stored them in a space as to not to affect your tasks. They'll return once you have finished completing your missions."

"What the hell do you mean by main system storing away my memories !?"

"Woaa Host calm down. Didn't you promise to that handsome gege that you'll return to him?  For that you've to complete all the missions!"

Zhan calmed himself down. After a while when he felt all the memories getting blurry , he only felt frustrated. He then glared at the dark and said while gritting his teeth," Okay. Send me to the next mission world."

"Oh, before i go, pass my message to the main system, 'fck you [middle finger]"

Main system oh Main system. Just what game are you playing with me? I'm also patient , I'll play with you till the end. Let's see who wins.

As zhan thought this, he closed his eyes. He felt the flying sensation once again, ready to land. And start a mission anew.

^_^ Attention ^_^

A/n: a new arc is on the way. I've not finished writing the second arc.  I only wrote the beginning. I didn't intend to post them now  instead I wanted to post them when they are done . If you want to know what the next arc is about, or the titleI can publish the first 1 or 2 chapters in advance.