chapter 1.4

"Hey , Yibo. I'm here, let's go."

Zhao lusi walked into the large office full of black and white furniture. Yibo who sat there , was expressionless. He was looking at a document. When lusi got there,  he didn't even lift his head.

He asked, "where?"

"Blueberry." Lusi answered without caring much. But her tone held a bit of excitement. Afterall , she has not seen him for so many years.

Yibo's brow furrowed . He placed the document on the table and looked up at Lusi. "Are you for real? You want me to abandon my work and accompany you to country B just for a fabricated engagement?"

Lusi heard yibo and pouted. "Can you learn to be gentle a little?   And who the hell told you that I'm taking you to Country B? It's just a coincidence he came back to China. It's hitting two birds with a stone. Do you understand?"

"No , I don't. Please elaborate. "

Lusi gritted her teeth and looked so done.
"You won't believe it. The leader of Blueberry, is my friend. We dated for a while but didn't work out. But he is a good person and a reliable friend! He is good looking and friendly. Everyone likes him. After i came back to China , we didn't get in touch until yesterday I saw him on the news and immediately contacted him. I asked him to meet up. This way, he will handle the event and i can meet him."

Yibo looked at lusi with complicated gaze.
"Are you out of your mind? You are asking your ex to arrange your wedding? Zhao lusi, you are one of a kind."

"What? He won't mind at all. Why are you looking like you are my ex instead of him?"

Yibo sneered snd no longer paid her any attention.

"Wang yibo , if you don't come. I will call uncle."

Yibo glared at lusi and got up. Lusi happily bounced and walked out of the office, obviously in good mood. Yibo even heard her say, "ah It's been only few years , he has gotten more handsome." If zhao lusi didn't have the surname Zhao , he would not believe she is a noble lady.

Yibo got out of the car with lusi and looked at the familiar street. He happened to have come somewhere near a month ago. He shook his head and focused on the large and classy two storey building ahead of him. The second floor had French windows. The sides had curtains tied up with stylish ribbons. On the other side of the second floor , there seemed to have an empty space. Probably a swimming pool. The first floor was normal but  it was designed exquisitely.

On the entrance, there was a wooden standee, with wild vains wrapping it. In the middle , Blueberry is written in shiny blue colour. Yibo have to admit, the owner had a great taste.

When they were at the door, the door opened automatically. Inside the people were working in a quiet manner. Some were busy with their computer, some were moving things, some were making coffee , while some were reviewing papers.

Not even a minute passed when a beautiful woman came to them. She was really beautiful and elegant. She is wearing white  top and black skirt. She smiled and said, " Mr.Wang and Ms.Zhao?"

Yibo nodded indifferently. While Lusi excitedly said, "Angela! You accompanied him back ?"

Angela smiled and said, "Of course. He is my employer, I can't just leave if I want to."

Then she ignored lusi and glanced at Yibo who stood motionless.
"Please, Mr.Wang and Ms.Zhao. this way."

Yibo put his hands on his pocket and followed with slow step while secretly observing the surrounding. If from outside the building looked beautiful than inside it doesn't at all look like an office. It looks more like a home.