chapter 2.1 : Live a peaceful life

Xiao Zhan opened his eyes to see a flying brick coming straight to his face. He screamed before he could think," what the fuck!"

After travelling through many worlds, his originally weak physique improved a lot. Dodging a brick isn't any issue but with this surprise attack even Zhan was frightened.

He reflexivity put his arm in front of his face. As a result the brick  hit his arm instead. Zhan didn't mind the pain and looked at the surrounding place first. In fact, he didn't even feel any pain from it scratching his arm.

Currently, He was surrounded by seven or Eight tall boys. They're probably high school students. Their hair and uniforms , both are messy. At a glance , you can say that they are rebels.

Xiao zhan then looked at his own body. His arm was slender and fair. Zhan looked at his own school uniform and came to a conclusion. This time he came to play a high school student.

"Host, host , quick quick , escape! They are gonna kick you to death ah!!"

"Dumpling, are they beating you or me ? Why are you scared instead of me? Next time,  don't send me over in such unexpected situation. I'll deal with these kids first before receiving the memory."

"Got it!"

"Bast*rd , you dared to smear glue on our boss's chair!"

"Yes ! How dare you!"

"You little piece of sh*t is quite fearless huh."

"Poor rascal."

Zhan waited patiently to let them finish cursing first. Then he sat up and put both of his hands up , stopping them.
"I mean brother, whatever you're saying is out of my understanding. Can you leave me alone?"

One of the guys with a fake lip piercing sneered and put his foot on Zhan's chest , making the white school uniform have an extra ugly foot print. "Why would we leave you alone? Don't you know what happens to them who offends our boss?"

For now , Zhan doesn't have any idea who and what that boss is. But he got very annoyed. Never in his life did anyone stomp on him.

He grabbed the ankle of the person who still had his foot on his chest. Zhan smiled emotionlessly , "Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?"

He twisted the ankle with one hand as he said, "I told you that I don't understand what you're talking about."

He stood up and patted his shoulder. He folded the long sleeve of the shirt to three quarter. Then took off his glasses and ran fingers through his smooth hair. He exposed his hidden face which was enough to charm a whole city. Yup, the face is this much beautiful. The face was fair, healthy skin colour and with seductive eyes and upturned lips. Even when he's not smiling he looked like he was smiling, giving people an unpredictable feeling.

But , our protagonist, Xiao Zhan was busy planning which bone of which person to break. He didn't know how he looked like a delicious meat to everyone.

He looked at the eyes of these students , they became as big as an egg. Though he didn't understand what's wrong , he still proceeded to say, "Come. This daddy Will teach you manners."

Although the guys forgot their purpose for a moment looking at that exquisite face , after hearing this dialogue it's as if they got injected with chicken blood. They became very angry. Before they were just taking revenge for their boss but now that's not the case.

So what if he have a pretty face ? He is still rotten to the bone! He deserves to be beaten. Like this,  those naive boys forgot how this pretty boy twisted one of their peer's ankle.

After a while ,

Zhan squatted down beside a boy who was lying on the ground , trembling. He asked system, " Hey dumpling , did I bully them that hard?"

Dumpling heard his host talking to him, "nope. they are just so weak that they can't even take one slap from host! Host is powerful."

Dumpling's favorite hobby is to butter up his host. Zhan smiled and got up. "Dumpling , where am I now?"

"Host, you're on the rooftop of the school building."

"Oh...wait, can students climb to the rooftop casually?" Zhan asked.

"No host. It's forbidden to come up to the rooftop."

"......." nevermind, he doesn't want to get caught. He'd better slip away from here before anyone sees this mess. Thinking like this,  he kicked the nearest kid and warned, "Don't you dare to spill what I did to you to anyone. Otherwise I'll see you."

The trembling boy nodded very hard. They mistakenly took him for a weak chicken and bravely came to seek trouble not knowing this guy is a bigshot. How come they haven't heard of anyone like this before?

Zhan flattened his hair and made them stick to his forehead to hide his eyes . Then he wore the glasses back. He loosened the sleeves and hid his arm. After all of this was done, he looked left and right before sneaking away like a cat.

But what Zhan didn't know was that, someone stood in one of the blind spot. From the beginning to end he looked on from aside and smoked the cigarette in his fingers. When he saw the youth leave he threw away the cigarette.

Through the smoke one can see the trace of his sharp jawline. His facial features are aggressive and his expression cold. But looking at the boy , for the fist time he felt so much surprise. On the other hand , he was amused as well. This weak guy seems to be a bigshot instead.

This quirked his interest. That's it, he is gonna keep a watch on that youth.

He looked at the escaping back of Zhan as he let out a chuckle, " Little coward."

Zhan sneaked away very quickly. As he wandered in the big campus , he asked Dumpling to send him the memory of the original owner of this body before he died.

A/n : arc 2 ! Arc 2!