chapter 1.1 : promised 30 years

Just when yibo thought of taking a look at his phone did he  remember that he left it on the apartment.
"Go back to the apartment"

"What ? Why? Sir , don't you have an important meeting soon? You will be late for the meeting." The driver expressed his concern.

Yibo turned to look at the mirror and hmphed before asking ,
"Are you my mother?"

The driver was startled because of this unexpected question . He soon recovered from this and shook his head vigorously answering"No, sir . You misunderstood..."

Yibo didn't bother about his response. He asked again,
"Are you my assistant?"

The driver shook his head again feeling uneasy.
"Then....are you newly hired?"

"Yes , sir "  the driver replied energetically .

"You can go find another job. I don't like people who asks me questions over my decision . You asked me 3 questions as you spoke. You got the wrong job. Stop the car"

The driver shut his mouth and did as he was told.
"Get out"

"Yes , sir"

Then the driver watched as the car drove away from his sight. He clenched his hand so hard that  his hands were shaking. His face turned red long ago but he didn't dare to show it.
He thought the CEO of such a big company will be well mannered. But who knew Mr.wang to be so different from what he thought ? He was insulted just for speaking out his concerns but look what Mr.wang did?

"Sir, hope you won't regret it in the future " murmuring the middle aged man in suit walked away head lowering with disappointment and anger.

On the other hand , yibo's mood is ruined early in the morning.
He drove as fast as he could not caring if he hit some other car. He could see the entrance of the building where he is living , just when he thought of slowly decreasing the speed , out of nowhere a guy arrived right infront of his car.

"Fck"
He stepped on the break as hard as he could causing him almost hit the front . If not for the seat belt he would have some red liquid flowing on his forehead.

Thankfully he stopped the car in time. Yibo saw the guy stand up and bowing impatiently.  Although he couldn’t hear what he was saying but he could guess he was saying sorry.
Shrugging his shoulder he drove to the parking lot and then taking his phone he was on his way again.

                                                  . . . . . 

"What !? I told you to come to the meeting at 8! What great charity were you doing that made you come half an hour later ?!"

"Dad....that's not-"

" Wang yibo. How many time do you want me to remind you to be serious at work? This is Wang corporation! Your grandpa and my hard worked fruit! You are the CEO! How can you be so careless ?"

"I told you that it's not my fault !"

"Great. You are yelling at me. What have I taught you ? Where's your manners ? This is not a playground. Be a tough man and be serious at managing the company. Do you see the CL company?  Their company is managed by a mere newly graduate kid. See their improvement? Why can't you be like him?"

Yibo frowned and choose not to speak at all. Just then a file came flying at the desk. He didn't care to open it cuz he heard it all.
"The research team is lacking hands and resources. The management team is lazing around. The marketing team is not making any improvement at all ! Sells records jumping downhill. And you are firing whoever you want.Obviously the ratings are coming down rapidly !"

" I give you a week. Make the company stable. Otherwise step off from the position and let your brothers take care of it ."

Yibo shot a sharp glance at the man infront of him whose face is wrinkled all over and the veins are slightly visible. Some of his hair had also turned white . But these didn't affect his looks.
" You are talking about those losers? Nevermind. You can go now. No tension,  I will not let them win that easily"

With that yibo took his phone that he dumped it on the table the moment his father came in.  Seeing yibo ignoring his appearance,  rage flowed up to his head again.
"You..! Don't disappoint me again"

With that saying the man dashed off from the office with 2 men behind his back.

Seeing them finally leaving , yibo scoffed. Took his phone and threw it away again out of anger.
The corner of his lips went upwards as he caressed his chin.
"Forget it. I can't let those loser brother of mine take it all. Moreover,  my plan is almost finished."

With that  he leaned on his chair again and whistled a song.