Scoobies Imagine - Swap

Start from the beginning

Willow coughs. "Dawnie, your turn."

"I'm thinking." she mumbles, sifting through her cards. 

Then, they all go flying as she jumps out of her seat. 

"Bloody hell! What the fuck is going on?!" she shouts, staring at Willow and Buffy with wild, panicked eyes.

"Dawn! Language!" Buffy scolds, except it comes out of Willow's mouth. 

The three stare at each other in horror. 

The door crashes open and Spike stumbles in, tears brimming in his eyes. "Buffy!" he whimpers, "Buffy, what's going on?" 

Willow stands. "Ok," she says as calmly as she can, "I think I know what's...can everyone please just... say their name, okay?"

Spike's body is the first to blurt out, "Dawn!"

"Ok," Willow replies, "I'm Buffy." 

Dawn's body pipes up next, "Spike." 

Spike touches his face and then his chest and yelps when he finds boobs. He grimaces and looks apologetically at his own body, telling Dawn, "Ugh. I didn't mean to do that." He places a small hand over his beating heart. "Oh, I don't like that. I do not like that." He collapses into a nearby chair. 

They turn to look at Buffy's body. "Err..." she says.

"So..." Buffy (willow) says,  "It looks like Willow and I have switched bodies and so have Spike and Dawn." She rushes to a mirror and touches the face of her best friend that stares back at her. "This is trippy..."

"I'm not Willow." Buffy's body says quietly. She stares at her shoes and only looks up when Spike (dawn) says lowly: 

"Who the hell are you then?"

She finally looks up. "Erm. Hey guys. It's Jonathon."

"Jonathon?!" Buffy (willow) splutters, "If you're Jonathon, then where the hell is Willow?" 

--------------------------

Willow opens her eyes and finds Andrew and Warren staring at her, only a few feet away. She frowns. Did she fall asleep in The Magic Box? Is this a dream? The card game was getting boring...

That thought was plausible until Warren slaps her across the face and the sting assures her she's awake.

"Wakey, wakey, bitch." Warren smirks.

"We promised not to hurt Jonathon's body." Andrew hisses as Willow's cheek continues to sting, probably turning red.

"Jonathon's body? What - what is going on?" Willow says, her voice sounding unlike her own. 

"Oh, silly little slayer. I thought you were smarter than that." Warren approaches, getting closer than Willow's liking, "You're in Johnathon's body and he's in yours, bringing it to us as we speak."

These boys don't deserve the title of nerds if they're so dumb they can't get a simple body swap spell correct. "Well, it seems you got the wrong girl. I thought you were smarter than that." she adds with distain. 

"What are you on about?" Warren falters for a second.

"I'm Willow."

"Son of a bitch!" Warren jumps up smacking himself in the forehead, "Andrew! You idiot!"

"What?" Andrew squeaks, "I - I did what it said. Sure, my Latin isn't as good as my Klingon but-"

"Oh, you..." Warren makes a strangling motion towards Andrew but stops himself, spinning back to Willow.