Spike Imagine - Baking

You stand at the kitchen counter in your house, kneading some dough. 

The doorbell rings and you shout "Come in, I'm in the kitchen!" expecting it to be Willow. Instead, Spike waltzes into the room with a smug look on his face.

"I have got to stop doing that." you mutter, "Hello, Spike."

"Hey." 

You glances outside, the sun is setting and dusk has fallen over Sunnydale. 

"What are you baking?" Spike questions, inspecting the ingredients laid out messily on the table. 

"Cinnamon rolls," you respond with a smile. 

"Ooh," he remarks, rubbing his hands together greedily.

"But they're for Buffy. You know, with everything that's going on, I think she could do with some cheering up."

You focus on kneading the dough again - 5 minutes left. It's hard work, especially because the room feels a lot more stuffy and hot since Spike arrived.

"Here," Spike says slyly, "Let me help you."

He stands behind you and reaches his arms out on either side of you. He places his hands on top of yours. You falter for a second before kneading again, Spike's hands following your movements. He chuckles softly right by your ear, and you can feel his warm breath tickle your skin.

Blush creeps onto your cheeks but you don't want to move away.

"You know just how to make me nervous." you say.

"Everything makes you nervous." he points out. 

"Hey!" you protest half-heartedly.