The Sacrifice 2x10

Mulai dari awal

"It's wrong for you to keep a girl without food..." Rose comes out in a silk robe and Elena raises her brow at her. "Sorry, I thought you were..."

"Uh..." I say.

"There's no one else here."

"Actually, we came to talk to you." Elena explains her why we're here.

"Then I should probably get dressed."Rose smiles and walks back up the stairs, she returns after exchanged her robe for real clothing, we go to talk about why we're here in the in the parlor room.

"It's a bad idea." Rose tells us.

"No, it's not. From what Stefan told me, your friend Slater obviously has more information about Klaus. You and Damon just gave up before you got it."

"Elena." I tell her in a scolding tone.

"Because somebody blew up a coffee shop with us in it." Rose says.

"There's more to learn. We just have to find a way to learn it." I tell her.

"Why are you coming to me with this?"

"Because you owe us. One word from me, and Damon and Stefan could have killed you for kidnapping us." Elena says and I don't know is she really that stupid or just forgot Rose is older and has more years then Stefan and Damon combined and they wouldn't succeeded in killing her. They didn't succeed in killing Katherine and she is younger then Rose.  

"Or maybe it's because you know that they wouldn't want you doing this. And their moonstone caper gives you a chance to sneak away."

"We're having a disagreement, okay? They're willing to risk everyone that I love and I'm not."

"They're just trying to protect you."

"And you've proven that you couldn't care less whether she's protected or not. So, we're back to you taking us to Slater." I tell her and Rose sits down on the couch next to Elena and me.

"What exactly do you hope to achieve by this?"

"How would you like to be able to walk during the daylight?" Elena asks her.

"I've been a slave to shadows for 500 years, what do you think?"

"I can make one for you or Bonnie can, if you are willing to make a deal with us." I tell Rose.
_______________________________________

We arrive outside of Slater's apartment infront of giant door and start pounding. "Slater? Slater, it's Rose. Open up!" Rose says and after a brief moment, Rose looks over at us. "He's not home. Sorry."

"Mm-mm. No. We didn't come all the way out here for nothing." Elena says not ready to give up. Rose sighs and pushes the doors open using her vampire strength. We look inside the apartment and Rose gestured into the room."After you." We walks into the apartment with Rose following suit. Rose wanders farther into the apartment than us, looking for Slater. "Slater?" Rose calls out as she moves towards the back of the apartment, she looks through a doorway and her face falls in shock. "I don't think he's gonna be much help." Elena and I rush over to where Rose is standing and gasp at the sight of Slater's dead body. Rose walks over to Slater's body and drags it away. Elena and I  regaining our composure, walk over to Slater's computer desk and I picks up a bunch of papers.

"Looks like whoever blew up the coffee shop found him and killed him for his information." I say. Rose walks up behind me and watches as Elena and I shuffle through the papers.

"Yeah, probably to stop him from helping people like us. The guy was a vampire almanac. Knowing too much information just bit him in the ass." Elena shuffles through a few more papers before picking up a framed photo. Rose walks over to a set of windows and pulls back the curtains, startling Elena us.