"Where are you going?" Stefan asks.

"School. Ana come on, we're late." She says and I stand up as well.

"Let me grab my stuff, I'll go with you." Stefan says.

"It's okay, we know where it is." Elena says and we leave.
_____________________________________

Elena and I are going to talk to Katherine and Caroline is going to cover for us. We are now walking through the woods with Caroline and Elena us carrying a bag with things to bribe Katherine into helping us.

"Tell everyone Elena wasn't feeling well and she went home from school and I went with her." I tell Care.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this. I'm a terrible liar." Caroline says.

"And keep Stefan busy. I don't want him to know what we're up to." Elena tells her.

"I'm even worse at duplicity and you know this."

"You managed to keep me occupied when Katherine paid Stefan a visit."

"Yeah, because she threatened me. Not that I'm saying that you should use that as a tactic, it's...Stefan's gonna see right through me."

"Caroline, as our friend, do you promise or not?" I ask her.

"You had to break out the girlfriend code. Okay. I promise."

"Okay."

"Why don't you want Stefan to know?" Caroline ask Elena.

"Because he would never be okay with me doing this." Elena tells her. We go under the church ruins. We stop in front of the tomb's door.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Caroline asks Elena knowing it was her idea and I am here only because of her.

"Yes, I'm sure. She's the only one who knows the truth about Klaus. The only one who can tell me how to stop him." Elena tells her.

"But you're asking for the truth from someone who's probably never giving it. Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah. I can't just sit back and wait. I have to know, we have to know Caroline. Please." Elena tells her and Caroline goes towards the door and opens it.

"Katherine?" I say calling her and then look at Caroline.

"We'll be okay from here." We hear a noise. I turn my head and look at the door entrance. Katherine arrives and stops at the entrance.

"Hello Elena, Anastasia. You come to watch me wither away? Goodbye Caroline." Katherine says.

"As long as we stay on this side of the door, she can't hurt us. Please." Elena tells Caroline. Caroline looks at us and leaves.

"Stefan know you're here?" Katherine ask Elena.

"We brought you some things." Elena tells her.

"You two came to bribe me? What is it that you want?"

"I want you to tell us about Klaus." I tell her.

"Hmm, you two have been busy."

"We also brought you this." Elena says pulling an old book from her bag.

"It's your family history. It says in here that the family line ended with you. Obviously that's not true." I say.

"You think that if you brought me some family keepsake that I'd open up?" She asks us.

"We also brought you this." Elena says as she takes a bottle of blood from the bag and shows it to Katherine. Katherine rushes over towards us but she can't get out because of the spell.