When everyone arrived on the stage they couldn't help but gasp out loud at how huge the stage actually is. It was a lot bigger than the one they battled on a few days ago. Her focus didn't leave the staff as she guided them about the certain angles. Her hands moved in front of her as she spoke to them. The girls of Eternal approach their leader. Ivy and Yujin jumped into the discussion wanting certain things to shine on camera for their parts. Both Ivy and Leah went over the smoke they wanted to appear behind them as the opening part. They wanted to make the place seem majestic and mysterious all at once. They decided to film a dance practice real quick. Just the girls of Eternal to see the lighting and the smoke coming from the sides. When they finished Leah rushed to look at the monitors. She told them about the lighting needing a spotlight at the beginning focused on Yujin. The short haired girl nodded her head agreeing, she also incorporated it to have the lights flicker. She told them to add blue, white and red lights. The girls kept going over the dance wanting to see how it would look on the camera.

They spent hours dancing and going over the choreography. It wasn't until they did the last take where they were all extremely happy with the results. The girls gathered around in the center of the stage hugging each other screamed in happiness. Sweat rolled down her necks and faces as they embraced each other. Leah pulled away from the hug, holding the microphone close to her lips. "I want to thank you guys so much. Without you all none of this would be possible, from the bottom of my heart thank you. It means the world having you guys here not only helping us but supporting us no matter the circumstance." The girls all held onto each other's hands standing in a line bowing their heads. As the rest of the members went to thank the dancers. Leah stepped onto the back tears rolling down her face. She felt every emotion overcome her. Every emotion she's felt the past month, stress, happiness, anxiety, nerves, joy, love and most importantly tiredness. She's been working her ass off this past month not having one single break. She shook her hands staring up at the bright lights trying to get rid of the tears. Closing her eyes teared rolled down her face as she stood there. She clapped her hands hearing the crew cheer out loud in happiness.

She stood off to the side wiping the tears from her face. One of the cameras zoomed into her face as she shook her head with more tears spilling. Ivy glanced to the side noticing the brunette girl, she didn't hesitate to jump in front of her. Blocking her front the camera man who kept trying to film her in this intense vulnerable moment. Leah wasn't one to cry in front of her members let alone cameras. But something about feeling accomplished and proud of your hard work. Really got the best of her, all the members were aware of all her hard work. The way she supported their ideas and wanted to genuinely apply them into the choreography. She held in her tears when she was performing not wanting to ruin her makeup or the performance. It felt incredibly surreal being able to perform not only with her teammates but her brother. It took everything within her not to break down as she danced. Ivy made a heart with her hands on top of her head as she stared at the camera. She made sure the brunette girl was being covered and that no one dared to film her. Felix and Chan noticed how the girl wasn't to be found near them. They saw how Ivy smiled, sending hearts at the camera.

Felix made his way to the girl, finding her sister behind her covering her face with her hands. She silently cried not wanting the rest of her members to see her that way. The blonde boy pouted as he wrapped his arms around his older sister. He kissed the top of her head, rubbing her back as she removed her hands. She sends him a small smile as she wipes the tears from her face. "You did amazing, noona." The older girl chuckled, nodding her head. Her brothers had no idea how much it meant to her whenever they praised her or told her they were proud of her. Chan offered her a napkin which she gladly took. She cleaned her face making sure not to smudge her makeup. She took a deep breath fixing her composure, Lix helped her clean the lingering tears. He placed his hands on her shoulders, turning her around to face Hyujin who approached her with a bouquet of blue roses. The girl gasped out loud in shock as the rest of the crew recorded her. Her right hand covering her mouth that fell open. "This is from us, we wanted to thank you for always being there for us and supporting us. You have been the best choreographer we've ever had and the best sister we could ever ask for." She let out a giggle, as a tear rolled down her face.