𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜

: ̗̀➛
TW
       The cold from the room nipped at my skin. The ropes around my wrists had started to burn. I just wanted to be back home.
Tap. Tap. Tap.
       Merle tapped his blade onto the table in front of me.
       "Andrea told me my brother got real close to a girl after I left... and now that i'm putting two and two together, i'm guessing thats you."
       I just stared at him.
       "Just tell me where he's at.. What? He hasn't talked about missing his big brother?" He smiled a toothy smile. Daryls face stuck in my head while I stared Merle down.
       "You sleeping with him? Huh?" He stood, walking towards me, "He ain't never had a redhead before."
        I kept my eyes on him, his every movement.
       "Come on, ging. Either you tell me where my brother is, or i'm gonna send my friend, the Governor, in here.. and you really don't want that. He's already talking to your asian friend."
       I swirled my tongue, collecting spit before shooting it straight in his face. He laughed while he wiped it off.
      "Okay, sweetheart. I tried." He left the room, shutting the door behind him. I was back alone with my thoughts. I wanted to be with Maggie and Glenn. I wanted to be back at the prison. I wanted to know if my sister was alive. I needed her. I needed everyone back home. I needed Daryl.
       I couldn't stand the thought of our talk before I left being our last. I didn't want to die. Not here. Not without my loved ones by me. Not without knowing if my sister was okay, without telling everyone goodbye.
      The door behind me creaked back open. Slow footsteps approached. A tall man wearing an eyepatch sat down in front of me, just staring for a second.
       "What's your name?" He folded his hands on the table.
        I didn't answer.
        "You can tell me or I can go over to your little friends rooms and cut their heads off."
        I couldn't tell if he was fibbing but the image of him actually doing it scared me.
       "Delilah."
       A look of realization washed over him as he focused his one eye on me.
       "Ah, Delilah.... Kays sister."
       My breath caught in my throat, I wanted to scream, but I said nothing, feeling my lip tremble.
       "Yeah, shes been talking up a storm about you. I actually got a few people here who know you."
       I narrowed my eyes at him, was he trying to get inside my head? Who knew me.
       "I can promise they are people you care about deeply. So if I was you I would just tell me where you all are held up at. Clean clothes, don't look too starving. You lot were going somewhere... so if you want your sister alive I would start talking."
       What if he was lying? What if I told and got everyone killed? Got the prison taken?
      I said nothing. He stood, slowly walking behind me. I trembled, feeling his breath on the back of my neck. He grabbed a handful of my hair, putting a knife up to my cheek. I recoiled but he pressed the skin right up to my skin.
     "You know what a Delilah is in the bible?" His grip on my hair got tighter, "A whore." He yanked my head back, causing the blade to cut deep into my skin. Warm blood trickled down my face as I hissed in pain.
     He swiftly cut the ties around my wrist, moving the blade to my throat.
     "Stand up." He demanded. I did, slowly. The cold blade against my skin made me get goose bumps.
     He slowly took it away.
     "Get undressed."
      I just stared forward.
     "Come on, Delilah. Is this really worth the lives of the people you love?"
     I hesitantly grabbed the seam of my shirt, pulling it off. I felt exposed, my body trembled.
     "All. Of. It."
      I began tugging my pants down, my eyes flickering across the room. I spun around, grabbing the chair and swinging it toward his face. He grabbed it, throwing it to the ground. I made an attempt at his knife but he grabbed my hair once again, spinning me so I was bent face down on the table, knife to my throat again.
      I whimpered, not even meaning to. I squeezed my eyed shut while his rough, cold hands yanked my bottoms off.
     "You had a chance to act behaved."