The Choice

{Hunter's POV}

Emperor Belos raised his hand high up to the ceiling, with eyes glowing red as if hungry for blood. It was liked time had stopped. You would expect me to be terrified, my lungs begging for air, my knees dropping down automatically. But so was not the case.
My breathing was calm, my eyes closed as I keep on remembering the first time I was in the forest with Y/N. How dark it was, how calming it was, how quiet it was. Feeling their hand in mine, their soft and gentle hands in mine...

If dying was the only way to keep you alive, I'll would die a hundred more times without a second thought.

Belos hand glows full of power, now on it's way to strike me. Suddenly, an explosion got shot right into the chest of the well famous emperor. My eyes open wide in chock as I see Belos fall down multiple meters away from me, almost hitting his head by the throne. I didn't have to turn around to know who had done the explosion, but I wanted too badly.
There they were, in all their glory, with their friends on each side of them.

"Go to hell, Belos" Y/N said and stepped into the the throne room, with death in their eyes. Emperor Belos held his hand to his head in a hurting way. He looks up mad at them as he slowly raise himself up.

"Guards!" He yell.

"Can't help you." Willow says as she uses big strong vines to block the door entrance and keep the guards away by punching them with the vines on the other side. Emperor Belos grunts and stands up completely, holding his hand to his chest where he got hit as It looks like its rotting.

"That's fine. I'll show you hell myself!" He shouts and stretches out his arm in a fast movement. We immediately move away, to avoid getting hit. Luz and Amity combined their magic to make a big, strong abomination. But Belos destroys it almost instantly and has his eyes set on Y/N and Hunter. Gus tries with his illations to distract the emperor which works for a small notice.

He transforms bit by bit the monster he truly was, basically running around the room like a wild predator, striking with his hands and bites.

{Y/N's POV}

After a while of fighting, trying to hurt and damage each other, Emperor Belos had enough. He screams in rage and madness.
I get ready with another explosion in my hands, but before I get to throw it, Belos jumped and attacked me, making us both crash out the large window. Glass pieces went everywhere as we both fall down to the hard ground beneath us. The glass pieces had gone on and under my skin, making me hurt and ache. Despite that, I made a circle with my finger and made a pillow to make my fall less painful and hard.
I hear the others scream and yell out my name as we hit the ground. My head feel dizzy as I try as fast as possible to get up again. My legs and arms shake as I stand up again. I look over to where Belos supposedly landed, and he is clearly in pain.

His rotting body crawls quickly towards me and I run out to the castles own training field. We hear how the guards and running out and I see how my friends try to make an ice slide down the window to get to us as fast as possible. I pant and try to shout my explosions at Belos, but miss most of the time.

"Nowhere to run now!" Belos shouts as he gets closer quickly. The guards where now surrounding us and my friends had been using their magic to get through the crowd of guards, but gets captured one by one.

"HEY! Stop it! Don't you see the real villain here!?" Luz shouts as he tries to get free from the guards grip. As I'm surrounded by guards and I quickly start to make explosives in my hands to try and shot the guards down. But they were one step ahead of me. They had separated my friends all around the circle of guards, meaning that where ever I decided to shot my shot, I would hurt at least one of my fellow friends.
I look around anxiously for a way out or a way to win. But the odds were not in my favour.

Emperor Belos had now turned back to a human type of form, looking down at me with a evil smile, spreading wide over his old face. He gets closer.

"You can not hurt me to get me to take your curse." I say loudly as I make a shield around me. I was mad, angry, scared for my friends and Hunter...

"I will not, but you are gonna help me in either way." He says smiling still. I chuckled low like he just made a joke as I was still protecting myself.

"And you are so sure about that?" I ask with a hint of anger and sarcasm in my voice. Belos then shakes his head in laughter. He makes a gesture with his hand, which makes the guards move around. I look confused of what is about to happen before I see it.

"Dad?" I whisper in shock. The guards were holding him as hostage. He had rope around himself and a cloth to his mouth. He was fighting to get free but it was useless. My body was starting to shake and my shied slowly faded away.

"You will either take my curse, finish your fate.. "He starts to say and gets closer to me. He leans down and whispers;

"...or watch as I torture and kill your dear friends and father.. just like I did to your disappointment of mother"

A/N:
Soo... long time no see?