Traumatized

{Hunters pov}

I stood in shock while the wind flew by us.

"What do you mean 'No'!?" I asked her. "I thought you two were friends, but now you won't help me find their father for them? What kind of a friend are you, Amity!?"

"I am their friend!" Amity said in defense. Her hands were in fists and was almost shaking in anger.

"But for what you have recently done, I can not trust you. If Y/N trusts you, i don't know what hit their head!" Amity said and it got quiet between us.
The wind got stronger and a few of Amity's purple hair strands started to fly over her red-pinkish face.
My cloak flew by the left side of me, letting the cold wind give me goosebumps.

I sighed in disbelief.
"I know i'm not a trustful person, and i'm not asking you for my sake, but for Y/N's. After everything they have gone through, losing their dad is probably the last thing they need." I said and turned away from her.

"That's all" I lastly said and walked away from the scene. But as I brought up Rascal as a staff, a hand on my shoulder stopped me from flying away.

"Wait!" said Amity, holding tightly by her shoulder strap on the bag.

"Give me time to reflect on this, there might be a way to save them both.
Y/N are one of the smartest and kindest witches I know, if they have made you realize that.. then maybe you can change for the better too"

I gave a small smile as a response and jumped on the staff.

"Do what you got to do" I said before I flew my way back to the emperors castle.

I arrived at the castle door and immediately went my way to the prison cells. I haven't seen Y/N in a long time now and I don't know how their healing have been doing. I almost felt like jogging, sprinting or perhaps running to the cells with the excitement and worries I have bubbling up inside me. 

"Y/N!" I yelled as I opened the door, but no response. Even when I walked up to the cell, they were no where to be seen.
Now my heart was beating faster than before, and it was not because of the excitement anymore.

The beast's screams upstairs were still heard loud and clear, maybe a little to loud.
I ran up the stairs to check it out, but still no Y/N.
The beast got quiet as they saw me and backed away to the wall behind them. There was so much more air up here than last time, and it was probably because of the carved out stones.

As I wondered of who and why someone would do this, the most obvious answer came to mind,Mx Alinac. But Y/N wasn't here, that would mean someone have taken them away.

Just the minute I left, the beast started to shout again.

I walked fast through the empty hallways and past the stairs to the sleeping area. But just as I past, I heard someone crying near the Emperors doors.

I opened the doors and I couldn't believe what I saw.
Dead bodies of different kinds of creatures were laid in front of Emperor Belos's throne. Guards were all around the room, sweeping up the blood and three guards held on aggressively on to Y/N, who looked so exhausted.

"My dear Golden Guard, come on in" Belos says and brings me up to him with his magic.

"What....what happened?" I asked him but did not turn my face to him. My sight were on Y/N. Their traumatized eyes said it all, with their uncontrollable breathing and tears running down their cheeks. Tears hitting the even more red carpet underneath them, echoing with its sound.

"What do you say Y/N? You are not a wild witch after all are you?" Belos asked and saw Y/N's head nodded.

"What have you done?" I asked with slightly rage in my voice. Belos just looks at me and gives out a small laugh.

"They needed a punishment to get into the right place. They had to understand that DISOBEYING YOUR EMPEROR HAVE THEIR CONSEQUENCES! If I want a palisman, they shall give me it by the second." He said and stood up from his seat.

"You know that too, don't you Hunter?" He asked me. As much as I wanted to say no, I just nodded my head and looked down at my feet.

As Belos left the room, the guards let Y/N go of their grip and took care of the bodies. I ran up to them, putting my hands on their wet cheeks. They were as cold as ice and stayed still like a statue. The sight made my heart ache.

I took out my emperor staff and held on to them as I teleported to my room.

"Y/N?" I asked worriedly. After a few seconds, they started to cry again. I held on to them in a big hug in hope to hold them together in pieces.

"They-they let the-the creatures die painful-y in front of me! I c-couldn't help them, they wouldn't let-let me!" Y/N tried to say in tears.

"Why did they do this?" I asked and held on to their face.

"Because I-I saved R-Rascal and w-won't take the-the curse" They answers and I couldn't believe their words. Because of my palisman, Y/N got held up and wasn't able to help the poor and hurt creatures. Where they died painfully.
Hearing their screams.
Seeing the pain in their eyes, not to even start with the blood.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N" Was the only thing i could get out of my mouth as I continued to comfort them.

We laid down on my bed and I played around with their hair as they got more sleepy and less shaky.

"Wanna know a secret?" I whispered to them. They looked at me and nodded.

I leaned closer to them and almost touch their ear with my lips.

"You are.. the best healer to me" I whispered and without a warning kissed their cheek sweetly.

As I looked back at their face to know their response, i saw them finally asleep.

I don't even know if they heard what I said, or felt the kiss.
Maybe it was for the best...

But I really wanted a response to that..

A/N

Okey, Hi!
Feels like i'm doing this for every chapter which I didn't want to do in the beginning of the book but oh well.
The reason for the super long wait this time was, once again, about school. yay
I had the biggest exam of my school time 29/3.
The test was really the ticket to graduate, literally. I passed successfully 😁 But if i failed, i would be in big trouble and not be able to graduate.

Plus, with all the stress before the exam, i wasn't able to do anything haha

So glad it's finally over now and I could just focus on the fun things again 😁

This chapter maybe wasn't the best but i think I can work with it 😉

Also, SPOILERS OF THE LATEST EPISODE!!!!!!!

I just loved the new episodes 😍
I was almost crying for Hunter when he got his first friends like 😭🤍 so sweet!

But besides that, there is something I really can't get out of my mind. In the episode when Luz and Amity find out about Tibbles and the books, Tibbles says actually something that Hunan garbage comes to the demon relam constantly..

HUMAN GARBAGE COMES TO THE DEMON REALM..CONSTANTLY?! Wouldn't that mean that their is some kind of portal or something in the water/ by the sea so Luz can get to the Human realm?!?
Neither Luz or Amity noticed him saying that, they just talk about the Azura books!

Please say I'm not the only one who noticed this? haha

Have a good morning/day/evening/night 🤍