Realization

{Hunter's POV}

Pretty much everything around me was dark. The witches put a sack over my head so i couldn't see.

From a distance, I could hear even more people. Most of them were talking and some were laughing, but as I came closer to the sounds, it started to get quiet. Whispers echoed through out the whole strange place.

The witches who captured me threw me to the ground and took off the sack over my head, and my mask.
The lights blinded me as they did so.
As I tried to get back my vision, the witches around me started to gasp and whisper even more.

"Oh, what a pleasant surprise. The one and only golden guard finally visited us" A unfamiliar voice said. When my eyesight got better I could finally see where I was.

It was a large room, filled with all kinds of creatures and witches. Tents, food stands and tables were there too.

"What should we do with him folks?" The witch asked and the people started to speak loudly what to do with me. Some said to put me in a cell, some said to make me their slave, but most of them wanted me gone.

"Wait! I do not seek any harm! I'm here for-"

"You hear the people golden guard, they want you gone. So let's make you disappear for good" He said and made a spell that would make me "sleep" forever, dead by other words.
But before he could get close to me, I screamed:

"IM HERE IN THE NAME OF Y/N ALINAC!"

"Oliver, quit it!" another unfamiliar voice shouted and a witch came out from the crowd.

"But David, he's the golden guard. We have to-"

"He's just a boy, Oliver. Let him go" The man named David said.

The other witch named Oliver then looked at me disgusted. The crowd were so quiet, you barely noticed them.
Oliver then stopped the spell.

"Fine" He said and walked away with the witches who captured me.

I looked over to the man who saved me and he smiled back at me.

"Please follow me, golden guard" He said and stated to walk. I quickly stood up and picked up my mask off the ground, and followed him. I decided to ignore the talking people behind me.

As I looked forward, I saw a large red tent. We walked in and it were only him and I alone.

"My apologies for what just happened, Oliver is our protector at the moment and the other witches are quite intense right now" David said while fixing up in the tent.

"It's..fine?" I said, questioning myself.

"What's your name kid?" David asked and raised his hand for a handshake. I looked at the hand and took it.

"My name is Hunter. Just Hunter." I answered. The man smiled and we shake hands.

"Nice to meet you Hunter, i'm sorry for the event earlier. I'm David Alinac." He said.

My eyebrows raised as fast as he was done.

"You...you are Mr. Alinac?" I asked shocked.
He laughed and started to fix around the tent again.

"Call me David, Hunter. You don't have to be so formal" He said.

As I took a closer look at him, he and Y/N had similar noticeable appearances, like their hair.

"Please, take a seat" David said and set up two chairs around the table in the middle.
I walked closer and sat down. But just then, the little swan followed inside.