Mission Mr. A

{Hunter's POV}

"Petfricated? But Mr. Alinac have done nothing to deserve becoming stone!" I said as I followed Steve thru the enormous  crowded hallways.

"I am already aware of that" Steve answered calmly.
I noticed how he had changed a bit over the few days Y/N have been in the castle. The more things that have happened, the more 'serious' he have become.

"Well tell me more Steve!" I said loudly and got other guards attention. Steve on the other hand just kept walking, not answering me.

"Steve answer me!" I said yet again and catching more attention from my louder voice.

Steve still didn't reply.

"Answer me! That's an order!" I yell and suddenly all eyes were upon us. The whole hallway went quiet as fast like a fine glass crashes to the ground.

Steve finally stops, making his dark cloak wave by his previous movements.
He then turns his head and made eye contact.

"For more information, speak with emperor Belos. This is his revenge on Y/N Alinac. Now if you excuse me, Golden Guard." Steve says calmly and keeps on walking towards the stairs. Whispers and mumbling were heard everywhere from the hallway. I was left quite shocked by the scene.

I guess I need a word with my dear uncle.

[Timeskip]

I headed towards the emperor's throne, but uncle were no where to be seen. The Titans heart was beating loudly, almost making the whole room vibrate for every beat.
Behind the emperors throne, was a 'secret' door only some in the castle knew of, me included of course. It leads to the room with a specific, special and not-working 'human realm' door.

I opened the door slightly and heard my uncles voice...ugh, and Kikimora.

"What does the rest of town say?" Belos asked.

"They know nothing, my emperor, or at least what they say.." Kikimora says.

"They are lying" Uncle says in reply and I hear him turning pages by a desk full of books.

'What is the town lying about?' I simply couldn't understand their conversation. I sneaked inside and hid behind loads of books.

I hear them coming towards the door near me.

"He is still out there, he can't disappear from the Boiling Isles, not even if he had magic." Belos finally said before he goes out of the room with Kikimora walking right behind him. The door shuts.

I sneak out from my hiding place and walks towards the desk full of books. One book was completely open, revealing a map over the Boiling Isles.
But other books were open too, books with information of our prisoners.

I look closely at the map and see X's almost everywhere on the map. On the other books where pictures of the prisoners, but only one of the pictures was circled, a beast.

I already know that they are looking for Mr. Alinac, why? i don't know. But according to the map, no one knows where he is either. At least not someone from the castle...

If I find Mr. Alinac before any other guard, I could warn him for the possible future events.
I may don't know where he is, but maybe someone's girlfriend do.

A/N
I know, long time before I wrote a chapter, i'm so sorry
It was a short chapter also... 😀 👍🏻
Pretty late to say this now maybe but i hope you as a reader got a good start of the new year and (if you celebrate it) a great Christmas.

If you want to know, I ONLY got The Owl House merch this Christmas haha
I got a king watch and also the famous purple "Bad girl coven" T-shirt among other things haha

It's my last year of school too this year, so as you can imagine, I need to put my focus on the priorities.
I want to pass school thanks 😀

When I have time, I will try to continue writing because I got so many plans for this book to be honest

Wish you well ❤️