Nightmare, Nightmare, Go Away

{Y/N's POV}

I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to leave the beast's side.
But what can you do when three guards drags in your arms and legs? Gripping so deeply into my flesh, making the body parts bleed slightly, and the uncomfortable touch of sharp fingertips across your body.

And I couldn't do anything to stop it.

I tried to toss myself over the dirty floor, making me harder to deal with, but the guards didn't care. They got an order from the emperor, and they were gonna make it happen.

The beast shouted at the guards to leave, tried to reach them with the big, sharp and shiny claws they owned.

One of the guards got hit and made painful sounds. He then made a circle with his finger, making a fire spell and aiming at the beast.

"DON'T!" I screamed and lost focus at my attempt to stay in place. The fire got into the beast's cell, taking a little more than half the cell room. The beast got seriously injured with second and third degrees burns. Their face, their front and their claws.
The claws that was once before so shining, were now pitch black and curled.

The same guard made another spell, now on me. The spell tied my legs tightly and I could barely move, especially when the other guards held on tightly around my arms, forcing me on the 'no-magic' gloves.

I was then off carried down the long stairs, only hearing the painful screams of my dear beast-friend.

As we started to get close to the emperor's hall, I started to ask myself:
'When do I not have to see those big entrance doors before I'm free?'

And the answer would simply be:
Never.

The guards forced me down to my knees, forcing me to bow down the the boiling isles' 'great' emperor.
One of the guards lifted my head up with a rough grasp of my hair, making me face Belos in his throne.

"You are a hard nut to crack Mx Alinac." He said, not moving from where he sat.

"What are you doing with the palismen?" I asked but then Belos stood up and lifted his staff high.

"Quiet you little witch! I ask the questions here" The emperor said loudly and hit the ground with his staff hard, making the sound echo through out the room.

"Give me answers about my mother at lea-" I tried to speak but the guards behind me used lightning spells on my back, to keep me quiet.

The emperor left his throne and walked up to me, very slowly. He then proceeded to hold the sides of my face with one hand, making him feel even more in power.

"I almost feel bad for hurting you Y/N Alinac. But.. it is your choice after all." He said and would not let me break eye contact with him. He saw me trying to speak up, but decided to stay quiet. He wouldn't choose to listen anyway.

"There are three choices you can make now Y/N. Do you want the easiest, easy or hard way to deal with our.. situation?" He asked and let go of my face.

"What would you see as easy and easier?" I asked with a small, sarcastic giggle. He just looked at me and started to walk around me.

"You can either give me you palisman.." He started, I immediately knew that he meant Rascal.
"Or the even easier way, take my curse" He said and held out his hand to me.

I looked at him in disgust.
"Neither" I simply answer and spit in his hand. The guards gasped in shock. He took away his hand with the same disgusted face as mine.

"You will choose the hard way then?" He asked but didn't get any response back.

"Fine with me" He answered himself and nodded heads with other guards in the room, guards I didn't notice before this moment.