Wild Witch

{Your pov}

' The morning sun shines through the kitchen windows as I climbed up a chair.

"Good morning Y/N, do you want to help me with my Saturday scones?" My father asks me as he helped me up to the baking table. I nodded excitedly, humming a yes.

Dad gave me a small piece of dough and told me to watch him first. He putted his right hand on a small dough piece, and rolled it in circles on the table. As he lifted up his hand, the dough had turned into a perfect, smooth ball.

"Now you try!" He said and took another dough piece. I took up the dough in front of me and tried to roll it in my small hands, but it fell apart and was sticking to my hand. I started to whine a little and putted back the dough on the table. Dad walked and stood behind me and took my hand.

"Hey, don't give up now. I will help you" He said and putted both of our hands on the dough. He explained to be light at the touch but also be rough while rolling. He lifted our hands up, and another perfect dough-ball was created. I smiled and looked up at him.

"See? We did it!" He said, also smiling.

"What are my darlings up to this time?" A voice was heard from the kitchen entrance. It was my mother.

"Just the most delicious scones you have ever tasted. I got lucky to have Y/N as my assistant!" My dad answered and kissed my mother's cheek. She kissed him back and turned to face me, then at our scones.

"Did you do this Y/N?" She asked with a smile as she came closer. I nodded and picked up our perfect dough. She smiled lovingly and held her hand on my left cheek.

"I'm so proud of you Y/N" My mother said softly and rubbed her thumb on my cheek.'

"Y/N..wake up"

My eyes opened immediately and couldn't recognize were I was. My sight landed on the person above me, Hunter. He had his own clothes on and Rascal on his left shoulder.

"Hunter? What time is it?" I asked while rubbing my eyes. The sunrise have just started, but it was still dark outside.

"Very early, but the rain have stopped and I need to go" He said and packed up his sleeping bag.

"Why so early? We haven't thanked Eda, King and Luz yet for staying." I said and stood up as well.

"We? You still want to come back with me? You know you are pretty safe here in the owl house" He asked and stopped by the door. I looked down and thought about it.

"I have reasons to come with. Besides, I am still your responsibility. You will get hurt without me" I said and packed up my things too.

"Please! I will get hurt anyways for failing my mission..again!" He whispered and opened the door. Hooty was still asleep, so he didn't bother us.

"I will wait out here" Hunter said as he closed the door again. I packed up the last stuff and changed my clothes. Before I went out I wrote a letter to Eda and thanked them for welcoming us and letting us stay overnight.

I went out the door and saw Hunter with his staff on flying mode.

"Are you completely sure now?" He asked a held out his hand to me.

"I'm sure" I answered and took his hand. I seated myself on the staff and we flew away.

{Time skip}

We walked thru the castle's corridors in a faster speed than usual. Hunter walked like he was in a hurry and I didn't understand why.

The big emperor doors was now in front of us. I expected Hunter to go in directly, but he stopped. I walked up to him and suddenly saw him shaking. His right hand was a few centimeters from the door and it was shaking like a aspen leaf.