The Blights

{Your pov}

It's been a while sense Steve left me in the prison tower, and I have been trying to figure out a way to help the monster upstairs to breathe properly.

There were no windows how so ever, so I tried to sneaky carve out the stones in the wall to create small "windows".

The monster have been awake for a little while, just staring at me. I mean, I am a stranger, so I don't blame their fight or flight senses.

I carved in the wall silently, feeling my thoughts overflow my head.

'...wHaTsGoInGoNwItHdAd, IsHeOkAy? wHaTsGoInGoNwItHdAd, IsHeOkAy? wHaTsGoInGoNwItHdAd, IsHeOkAy? wHaTsGoInGoNwItHdAd, IsHeOkAy? wHaTsGoInGoNwItHdAd, IsHeOkAy? wHaTsGoInGoNwItHdAd, IsHeOkAy? wHaTsGoInGoNwItHdAd, IsHeOkAy?...'

{Hunter's pov}

'I sure hope Mr. Alinac are okay' I thought to myself as I walked up towards the Blights Manor. I had to talk to the youngest member of the blights family to get more perspective on the situation.

I knocked on the door and putted on my golden mask. As the door opened, an abomination welcomed me in, offering some tea.
As I denied, Mr and Mrs Blight walks into the room, and were shocked to see me- or the golden guard more to say.

"THE GOLDEN- I mean The golden guard, what brings you to our simple home?!" Odalia Blight asked.
'simple home eh? More like abomination goo disaster.'

"I am here to discuss something with your youngest, Amity Blight." I said. Both of them got even more chocked than before.

"Erm, of course, Darling would you be so kind and get her down here?" Odalia asks her husband and he immediately jogs out the room.

"So, golden guard, I really hope my daughter haven't done anything to upset you or-" She starts rambling.

"No, no. Everything is fine, I just need to ask a few questions, that's all." I say and the husband comes back to the room again, alone.

"Alador! Where is our daughter?" Odalia tries to ask him quietly for me to not hear, surprise surprise, not quiet enough.
I see him lean down to her ear and whispers something.

"What do you mean she's gone, she is probably in her room!"

"I just checked her room dear, she's not there"

"Well where is she?"

"Maybe at Miss Nocedas and Clawthorne perhaps?" Alador says.

"Don't be ridiculous! I forbid her to go there!" Odalia says back.

I felt like this argument could go on forever, until I heard some twins trying to get my attention. I slowly backed my way towards them.

"What do you want our sister, golden knight?~" The boy asks.

"Edric! He's the golden guard, treat him with well deserved golden respect!" The girl said.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome golden knight~" She said and winked. At first I didn't know if they were playing me or not.

"Okey I am leaving if you didn't want anything" I said and tried to walk away, but they grabbed my cloak and pulled me back.

"We are just joking with you. I am Edric and this is Emira. And we want to know what question you want to ask our little mittens" Edric says.

'mittens?'

"And just to warn you, she is already in a very serious relationship" Emira says and I feel just a clump of vomit travel up my throat.

"What? I'm not here to ask her out, i'm here to ask her about Mr. Alinac" I said in defense. The twins looked at each other and then at me.

"Well you won't find her here, she's with her girlfriend"

'Oh bummer'

I signed and thanked them for the heads up. As the parents were still having an argument, I sneaked out.

I took out Rascal out of my cloak and flew my way to the owl house.

As I flew over Bonesborough, I noticed Some guards down below walking around the streets. I decided to fly down and check things out with them.

"Hey Mark, shouldn't Steve be patrolling with us?" I heard one of the guards say.

"Naw man, He got some issues or something, think I heard him crying in his room earlier. Could have been the embarrassment from the whole 'golden guard' situation at the castle!" The other guard said and both laughed out loud.

'I really must talk to uncle about those two, and Steve later'

I hid myself between two buildings and tried my best to look around. No witches or creatures were anywhere to be seen.

Only a broken bakery catches my eye, I didn't even know Bonesborough had a bakery. The outside glass had been crushed and the sign laid dirty on the ground in three, maybe four pieces.

'Alinac's Bakery & fresh baked pastrys'

"Looks like I'm on the right tracks" I said to myself.

"What tracks?" I heard someone behind me. The sudden sound made me jump and I turned around only to find the person I was looking for.

"Blight."

"Hunter" Amity said back. She looked at me with disgust.

"You know, you are actually the one person I was looking for. What brings you here?" I asked in surprise.

"Not like It's none of your business, but I am on my way back to my girlfriends house. Bought back the potion you stole from us" Amity says and shows the top of the bottle from her bag.
"Now, what tracks?"

I looked back at the dirty sign and pointed at it.

"The tracks to find Mr. Alinac" I answered and looked back at Amity, only to find her completely irritated by me.

"Well, you won't find him here you duffus. Don't you think your team have already looked for him here, you know, because the whole place is crashed?" She said and pointed with her full hand at the place. And I mean, she was kind of right.

"Wait, do you know where he is?" I asked.

"It depends" She answers. "Why are you looking for him?"

"I want to warn him, he is in great danger-" I try to say but she interrupted me.

"Danger? Well duh. He's not hiding for nothing" She said.

"Stop interrupting me, besides he is not the only one, Y/N is in danger too!" I said and Amity changes expression fast.

"Look, i don't know what is about to go down, but something really, REALLY bad will happened to one or both of them so.." I stopped to take a breather.
"..please help me out on this one"

A/N
This is me every time someone calls my story good:

A/NThis is me every time someone calls my story good: