23. PUZZLES

"CHLOE, are you okay?"

"I'm glad things are going well with Frank. It's nice to have one less enemy in Arcadia Bay."

We return to Chloe's messy room filled with investigative files.

"Amen to that." I got out of bed and walked towards the signboard where I had attached several files of Nathan, Kate and Rachel along with supporting photos that we had obtained.

I'd better focus on this board and start putting these clues together.

"Max, I know we can put all these pieces together," Chloe said. She focuses on the computer. Chloe is very excited to find more clues about Rachel. We're very close.

"Okay, I'm going to study the board and try to connect all the dots," I said.

"I'm so glad you're working with me on this. I know you know how to swing that big board."

An incoming message from Frank.

FRANK: "Hi, Max. Just wanted to say I wish you and Chloe luck in your quest along with a little luck I gave you."

ME: "Thanks, Frank. The bigger our team, the more luck we have."

FRANK: "I see why Chloe gets along with you. Stop by sometime if you two want to party. Good luck!"

Let's take a look at Frank's drug dealing during party week.

I took the Account Book and list of names.

Yes! Let's start this game! Now talk to us, account book... tell us everything.

Frank's list of names included several names unfamiliar and familiar to me. Among them are Chloe as Bulldog, Logan as Labrador and Nathan as Rott. Rott is definitely short for Rottweiler. A fierce dog who likes to bark and bite. Perfect for Nathan. Rotten.

Then I ripped apart the paper from Frank's account book. Hmm, let's see if I can find a sale going on between Frank and Nathan or the Vortex Club.

In the first paper I found Nathan "Rott" bought drugs on September 30 at 21.00 3 grams of GHB 65 dollars.

In the second paper, there are two purchases from Nathan on the same day. October 4 2oz, fire bud, 5gr speed, 5gr cocaine and 5gr GHB. Party supplies no doubt.

On the third paper on October 1 and 2 Nathan didn't buy anything.

On the fourth paper on October 5 and 6 Nathan also didn't buy anything.

On the fifth paper on October 2 and 3 Nathan didn't buy anything.

On the sixth paper, Nathan made 3 purchases. All purchases on the same date. October 7. First purchase at 3.10 at the beach 2gr cocaine, 3.50 at Blackwell 2 sheets, skido acid, and 21.50 at the beach 2gr molly, a quarter of marijuana.

I gathered everything that had Rott's name on it and cut it out and marked it yellow and hung it with board nails. Oh yes, those are all the purchases Nathan made to Frank. That's it, Max!

I returned to the whiteboard which still had a lot of files.

Thanks to David's own investigation, I should be able to find out what Nathan was up to during party week.

I took the coordinates, a photo of the red truck, and a photo of Nathan.

And that's all he wrote. Please let me find some clues about Nathan here.

Great, now how do I find out which Nathan's car matches the coordinates?

There is a photo of Nathan driving a red SUV truck. Of course he was driving that one, but the license plate was nowhere to be seen!