II | Paintbrush x NB!Reader

--------------------
Requested by: d00dl3_v3rs3
fluff
(O/n) = Object Name

--------------------

     You and your partner, Paintbrush had planned to go on a date today, but unfortunately that plan was ruined by the unexpected heavy rain. You looked out the window, seeing the raindrops hit the window with small taps. The sun that was once there, now replaced with grey clouds and gloomy skies.

     You turned around with a sigh to see what Paintbrush was doing. They seemed to be deep in thought, pacing around the room as they thought of something to do while we're here.

     "Hey, Paintbrush," you called out, trying to break their train of thought. "It's okay, we can always plan another date. It's the company that matters, not the weather."

     Paintbrush turned towards you, their bristles down as a frown displayed on their face. "I know.. but I really wanted it to be special. For us."

     You moved closer to Paintbrush, giving them a reassuring smile. "Don't worry! I'm sure we can do something here as our date."

     Paintbrush perked up at this. "Like what?"

     You thought for a few seconds until an idea popped up. You both could have a movie marathon! 

     "How about we watch horrible comedy movies for the whole day?"

     Paintbrush thought about this for a few seconds before shrugging. "Sounds good to me."

     Together, you both set up a makeshift movie theater in the room, complete with blankets, pillows, and all your favorite snacks. The both of you cuddled up together as the rain continued to fall on the window.

     "So what movie are we watching?" Paintbrush asked, resting their head on yours.

     "Disaster movie."

     Paintbrush rolled their eyes. "Pfft! That god-awful movie?"

     "Yup!"

     You chuckled as you loaded the movie. Soon enough, the room was filled with laughter as the both of you couldn't help but laugh at the exaggerated jokes and the horrible comedic scenes, making fun of the horrible plot and the ridiculous characters.

     As the day went on, the both of you continued to watch these terribly produced comedy movies, teasing each other over the cheesy dialogue and the predictable storylines.

     "Can you believe people actually agreed to do this?" Paintbrush asked, chuckling.

     "You know," you started, "you made these horrible movies more enjoyable to watch."

     Paintbrush smiled warmly. "I wouldn't want to watch these awful movies with anyone else," they said, placing a soft kiss on your head.

     You smiled back, the both of you resuming the movie as you stayed in each other's embrace, happy that the day didn't go so bad after all.

--------------------
424 Words

(A/N): I didn't know where i was goin with this but hopefully u all enjoy