II | Fan x Reader

-------------------
gender neutral reader

Requested by: FRAZZLEER on discord

(O/n) = Object Name
-------------------

     A new cafe has opened near you. It got popular fast since it was a cat cafe, so you decided you will go there also... mostly for the cats.

     You grabbed all your items and started out the door. You decided there was no need to use your car since it wasn't too far away.

     As you walked, you heard a notification come from your phone. It was pretty rare for you to receive notifications unless it was something important. You pulled out your phone and saw the notification was from your favorite blogger, Fan! It showed that he was streaming at the cat cafe, the same one you were going to!

     You quickly put your phone away and started sprinting, excited to meet your favorite blogger in person. Adrenaline rushed through your veins as you ran, a big grin creeping on your face as you neared closer. You've been waiting for this day your whole life!

     You busted through the door; people looked your way in confusion from your sudden entrance. You felt your face heat up in embarrassment as you calmed down, flashing them an apologetic smile. 

     You scanned the room, looking for Fan. You spotted him in a corner, surrounded by cats and a camera. He was talking to his viewers, unaware of your presence. You felt a surge of nervousness and excitement as you approached him.

     "Excuse me, are you Fan?" you asked timidly, hoping not to startle him.

     He turned his head and looked at you with a smile. His eyes widened in surprise as he saw you. "Oh-! Yup, that's me. I'm Fan!" He said, giving you a soft smile. "What's up?"

     You felt your heart skip a beat as he spoke to you. You were actually talking to Fan! You couldn't believe it. You smiled back and introduced yourself. "I'm a huge fan of your blog! I love your posts and your videos. They always make me laugh and inspire me."

     His expression was in shock before it was quickly replaced with a smile. Woah, really? Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I never expected anybody to recognize me... or be a fan of my blog." He says. "Hey, do you wanna join my stream? I'm sure my viewers would love to see you too!" He offered, gesturing to the camera.

     You nodded eagerly, feeling a rush of happiness. You sat down next to him and petted a cat that jumped on your lap. He resumed his stream and introduced you to his audience. They welcomed you with positive comments and emojis.

    "So, what's your name?" Fan asked you.

     "(O/n)." You replied with a smile.

     "(O/n).." he mumbled. "That's a wonderful name!" He says, making you blush.

     ----------

      You chatted with Fan and his viewers for a while, having a great time. You felt a connection with him that you never felt with anyone else. He was funny, smart, kind, and handsome. He made you feel special and appreciated.

     After a while, Fan ended his stream. He was getting ready to leave.

     "Well, it was nice meeting you, (O/n)."

     "Yeah, it was nice meeting you, too. I'm glad I had the chance to meet you."

     You were about to leave but you were suddenly stopped by a hand on a shoulder.

     "Wait!" Fan stops you. "Maybe I could get your... number? To stay in contact! O-only if you want to, of course!" He quickly adds.

     You felt your face heat up as he asked for your number. You liked him a lot, and you wanted to stay in touch with him. You nodded and gave him your number. He smiled and typed it on his phone.

     "Thank you, (O/n). I'll text you later, okay?" He says with a smile.

    "Okay, sounds good!" You said, feeling butterflies in your stomach.

     "Bye, (O/n)." He says, leaving the cafe. You wave him goodbye as he leaves.

     You were left with a smile on your face. This has to be the best day ever! You realized that this was more than just a fan meeting. This was the start of something new. Something great.

-------------------
699 Words

A/N: i have writers block