BFB | Lollipop x Reader

--------------------
Lollipop x Reader
Reader is Gender Neutral
Shy and introverted reader with short temper

Requested by: c4ss1dy_2763 on Wattpad

(O/n) = Object Name

(S/n) = Show Name

(E/fn) = Ex-Friend Name

This oneshot has swearing in it.

--------------------

You are a shy, introverted object. You don't have many friends since you were too shy to talk to people. People either thought you were weird or just didn't want to talk to anybody. But someone understood you.

Lollipop.

She would always hang out with you and never judged you. You also found it funny that she was sassy and sarcastic to the other teammates. She has told you that you were less annoying than the other teammates. You didn't know whether to take that as an insult or compliment, but you took it as a compliment. You also noticed that you started to gain a crush on her.

Currently, you and Lollipop were sitting down on the soft, green grass, talking about the stuff you guys usually do. That was until something disrupted you guys' peace.

You heard commotion behind you. You turned around to see all the objects surrounded by (E/fn). You saw that (E/fn) had a sinister grin on their face while the other objects' mouths were open in shock.

Now, (E/fn) was a friend of yours from a different object show called (S/n). You guys would do everything together. You guys were basically stuck together like glue. That was until they got into the wrong crowd and left you all by yourself. They started bullying you and started sharing your secrets you shared with each other.

They joined BFB after their competition ended and now, they were doing the same thing here. Everywhere you went, you would get strange looks from the other objects.

You were tired of it.

You decided you will confront them now and put an end to all of this.

You stood up from the ground, making your way over to (E/fn). Lollipop stood up too, confused on why you got up suddenly. "Is something the matter, (O/n)?" She asked, concerned.

You didn't reply. You balled your hands up in fists and gritted your teeth as you were getting closer to the crowd. Something nobody knew was that you had a short temper. Nobody knew since you were always the shy person to them but right now, you were going to give this bitch a rude awakening.

"Did you know they also-"

"(E/fn)!!" You yelled.

They stopped and looked at you in shock before that shit eating grin slowly crept onto their face again. "Oh, looks like the loser finally showed up!" She said, laughing.

Lollipop saw what was happening and spoke up. "Oh please, have you even looked at yourself? You're a total mess."

(E/fn)'s eyes widened at this before they fell back to an angry expression. "Excuse me? At least I'm not hanging out with silent mouse over there." They said pointing their thumb at me.

Before Lollipop got a chance to say anything, you spoke up.

"Do you ever shut the fuck up?" you asked. Everyone went dead silent; mouths open in shock. "You run your mouth all fucking day. And for what? Validation?"

"I-"

"No. You've been talking shit about me since (S/n) and now you're doing it here?" You started. "Do you really have nothing else to do but talk about ME? Are you really that pathetic? You left me for your shitty friend group in (S/n). Where are they at now, huh? Oh right, you're too busy licking other people's shoes for a pinch of validation. Get my name out of your fucking mouth, asshole."

You walked away from the crowd. Everyone was in shock. You. Out of all people to snap like that. They might as well be dreaming. As you walked, you heard someone catch up behind you. It was Lollipop.

You sat down, her sitting down after you. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds. "I'm sorry." You suddenly said.

"What are you sorry for?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"For... snapping off like that." You said, turning away in embarrassment and shame. You honestly couldn't bear to look at anybody after all of that. Especially in front of your crush.

She scoffed. "(O/n)." She said sternly, putting her hand on your face to face her. You felt your face get hot as this. "You have nothing to apologize for. That fool obviously deserved it." She rolled her eyes.

You smiled at this and hugged her. "Thank you, Lolli."

She tensed at this sudden action but instantly hugged back, putting her hand on your back. "No problem."

"I love you, Lolli." You suddenly said. You felt your face get hot from embarrassment as you realized what you just said. Why did you just say that? What is she going to say? She'll probably leave me like (E/fn) did. I-

She pulled you in for a kiss. You were surprised at this, but you kissed back, separating after a few seconds.

"Love you too, (O/n)."

--------------------
832 Words
A/N: my first request!! woo!!
hope u guys enjoyed
i tried my best to write lollipop's personality😭