ONE | Backpack (Liam) x FEM!Reader PT. 1

------------------
Object Show: ONE

Requested by: FRAZZLEER on Discord
Backpack (Liam) x FEM!Reader PT. 1

(O/n) = Object Name
(Y/n) = Your Name
------------------

(Liam's POV)

It has been 7 months since Airy suddenly disappeared. I had gotten used to the plane but not completely. The only people keeping me sane were Scenty and (O/n). Soda Bottle was also one of them, but he was eliminated before Airy disappeared.

(O/n).

Every time she talked to me, my face would always heat up and I would always get butterflies in my stomach. Sometimes I would catch myself staring at her. Her smile would always brighten my day, even if we were stuck on this plane. She was the light of my life. I think about her every day without even realizing it.

I have a crush on (O/n).

I could already feel my face heating up as I thought about her. Should I confess? No. I still have time. Would she even like me back?

"Liam."

Huh?

"Liam!"

I quickly snapped out of my daze to be met with Scenty's worried face. "Huh!? Wha-!? What happened!?" I said frantically looking around.

"Woah! Calm down. You were zoning out, so I was getting worried." She said.

"Oh. Sorry, my bad." I said, putting my arm behind my neck??/back.

"It's okay. Just making sure you're alright.

I nodded, closing my eyes to relax.

Suddenly, I heard a voice I thought I would never hear again...

"Hey guys, I'm back. We can start the elimination soon." A monotone voice said.

AIRY!?

My eyes instantly opened in shock. Airy was back!? How!? WHY!? I started to hyperventilate. All the memories coming back to me. All the torture I've been through. All the torture WE been through. All because of HIM.

This meant I was going to get eliminated. I was happy that I was finally leaving this hell but, I had nowhere to go after this. This also meant I was going to be leaving everybody. I would be leaving her. I haven't even confessed my feelings yet!

Everyone surrounded me as it was time for me to leave. I spotted (O/n) in the crowd. My heart wrenched as we made eye contact. I have to tell her before I leave. If I don't this will be on my mind forever.

"(O/n), I lo-"

Before I even finished my sentence, I was teleported back to the same bridge I was on before I was teleported to the plane.

No.

NO!

I banged my fists on the ground, tears forming in my eyes as I shouted. I didn't even get to finish. The only good thing in my life, gONE. I suddenly remember the notes Stone gave me before he was eliminated. Maybe this could lead me back to (O/n)? I think I remember one with an address. Though, I'd have to hitchhike since I have no longer have my bike.

I look around for a little before crawling into an alleyway for the night. I sit down in the light of a single lit light, looking over the notes Stone gave me.

I will figure this out. I will stop Airy. I'll save them all. I'll also save...

(O/n)