ONE | Soda Bottle (Bryce) x FEM!Reader

--------------------
fem reader
soda bottle/bryce x reader angst

Requested by: Anonymousman61

(Y/n) = Your Name
--------------------

(Bryce's POV)

I woke up from my bed, groggily. I wiped my eyes and headed to the bathroom so I can get ready for work.

After I was done, I went into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast before I headed out. I got the eggs out the fridge and placed them in the frying pan, turning on the flames. As they cooked, I heard a noise from my phone.

'Ding!'

I picked up my phone and looked. A text message? From who? I tapped on the message to see who it was from. As I saw the name, heat rushed to my face.

(Y/n).

I blushed as I read the message. She wanted to hang out! I replied to her that I would be able to hang out as soon as I was done with work.

'Okay, cool! I'll see ya later! :)' She texted back.

I smiled as I felt the heat on my face. (Y/n) is my crush since childhood and I've been planning on confessing to her. Maybe today will be a good time. Definitely today. Hopefully she feels the same about me!

My trail of thoughts was put to a halt as I started to smell something burning. I quickly broke out of my daze and looked for the source of the smell.

MY EGGS!!

I quickly turned off the flames and threw the eggs in the trash. There goes my breakfast, I guess. I sighed as I dropped the pan into the sink. I grabbed my car keys and head out for work.

-----

After my shift was over, I got into my car and started driving to (Y/n)'s house. I blushed as I thought about how I was going to confess to her, playing scenarios in my head. I couldn't even focus at work because I kept thinking about her. A co-worker had to snap me out of my daydream.

As I arrived at (Y/n)'s house, I pulled into the driveway. I finally decided to just tell her how I feel from the heart.

I grabbed the roses I bought after leaving work and stepped out of my car. I hid the roses behind my back, heat rushing to my cheeks as I made my way to her doorstep.

(Your POV)

'Ding Dong!'

"Coming!" I yelled as I ran to my front door.

I opened the door and there he was. He had a light red blush on his face and a hand behind his back. A smile creeped onto his face as he saw me open the door.

"Hey, (Y/n)." He greeted.

"Hi, Bryce!" You greeted cheerfully.

You were happy to see him. Bryce has been your best friend since childhood. You guys would hang out every day. You missed the times you would go over to his parents' house and play with him and his sister, Stella.

Unfortunately, she died but you've always been there for him no matter what. You and Bryce were basically stuck like glue. You both would tell secrets to each other, drive around after work, hell, you would even come over while he was working just to mess with him.

You admit, you started to develop a crush on him when you guys were young. You just never had the courage to confess with him. Plus, you know people would be all over him. He's handsome and he's tall! Great personality too. Who wouldn't want him?