BFB/TPOT | Pillow x Reader

--------------------
gender neutral reader

Requested by: Banana9841

(O/n) = Object Name
--------------------

     You sat on the grass as you waited for the next challenge. You didn't have anything to do so you were bored. You didn't know where your team, Just Not were.

     As you thought about your team, your mind went to one of the members. Pillow.

     You noticed how she would murder most of the contestants here, but she would always avoid harming you. It was strange, scary even, but you wonder what was so different about you to make her act that way. You also noticed she would hang out around you a lot or defend you from other contestants. You weren't mad at it, but you still found it strange. You could even say you've got a liking for her.

     As you were lost in thought, you didn't notice the quiet, almost silent footsteps coming towards you.

     "Hey, (O/n)!" A familiar voice said behind you, startling you as you quickly turned to meet the person/object.

     There she is.

     "Hi, Pillow. What's up?" You responded.

     "Do you want to play Yoyle Chess with me?" She asked with the familiar smile on her face.

     "Oh, sure! How do you play?"

     "No questions." She said before grabbing your hand. She then led you over to the board, letting go of your hand to rearrange the pieces.

     -----

     You and Pillow have been playing for 45 minutes. You still didn't understand the game, so she kept winning every time. You couldn't focus on the game either because a question from earlier was still on your mind.

     Why did she treat you so differently?

     "I win!" Pillow says, for like the 9th time. She starts to rearrange the pieces again. You think this is the time to ask her.

     "Hey, Pillow?"

     "Hm?"

     "Why do you treat me differently?"

     "I don't think I understand." She says, her usual smile still on her.

     "Like you're... nice. You always kill the other teammates but always avoid me you also hang around me a lot. Why? Not that I'm complaining but I'm curious." You explain.

    "Because I like you." She says plainly, as if it was an everyday thing.

     You felt heat rise to your face. She likes you? The fact she said it so plainly too had you in shock and disbelief. You quickly snap out of your phase. "Y-you like me?" You say, still shocked.

     "Mhm!"

      "I... I like you too." You replied, flustered and trying to avoid eye contact.

      "I'm glad!" She says before bringing you into a kiss. You were stunned but you quickly kiss back before separating.

     "Say... I thought one time you said pillows didn't have hearts." You say, smiling.

     "I guess you changed that."

--------------------
452 Words

A/N: sorry if its short. i rlly didnt know what to write for her. pls excuse any mistakes cuz its 4am rn😭😭😭 ANYWAYS TY FOR REQUESTING!!!