TPOT | Book x Shy!Fem!Reader

--------------------
fem reader
take place on tpot 1

Requested by: Sentimental----

(O/n) = Object Name
--------------------

You have joined a competition called TPOT. You were new to the show, so you really didn't know anybody. Anyway, our host, Two told us we had to make teams. We could only have a limit of 8 people (including you) in our team. Hopefully you can find one soon.

You look around and you can see crowds of people forming. You start to make your way up to one of them to see if you could join. As you make your way, you see a tennis ball standing next to a golf ball.

"Hey, can I join you guy's team?" You asked with a shy smile.

The tennis ball turns around to the voice and faces you. "Oh, sorry our team is full right now." He replies.

"Oh. Okay, sorry." You say, walking away frowning. What could you do now?

You stand idly, watching everyone group into teams. As the place gets clearer, you could see a book all by herself. Everyone seems to be avoiding her for some reason. Maybe you could be on a team with her?

You start to walk towards her with a small smile on your face. She seems to notice you coming as she starts waving towards you.

"Hey can we-"

She cuts you off. "Hi, wanna be on my team? I'm Book!" She says enthusiastic.

You were off guard by her sudden response, but you quickly responded. "Y-yeah of course! Sure." You say, grateful you finally have a team.

Now all we need is 5 more people.

"So, you're new here, right? What's your name?" Book asks.

"I'm (O/n)." You reply. You weren't really a talker.

"I can tell we're going to be best friends-" Book was suddenly cut off by a pillow opening her pages. You looked at them in concern.

"Uaaagh! Uhh, what's happening?" Book says in confusion as the pillow starts walking. You start following them to make sure she's alright.

"I think maybe you should put her down..." You say nervously.

The pillow closes Book and lets her down with a blank smile.

"Oh, Pillow!" Book says. "Was that you? Y-ya know, I-I would appreciate if you didn't suddenly read me like that." She says, dusting herself off. You just stood by and let this conversation happen since you didn't know what to do.

"Don't worry! I wasn't reading you!"

"Then wha-"

"I was just looking at the pictures!"

Weird.

"Anyways, do you want to join me and (O/n)'s team?" Book asks.

Pillow ignores the question. "How's this one?" She suddenly says, turning to a team while doing the '>:3' face.

"Oh! This is great!" Book exclaims. "Bomby and I go way back!" She says, leaning on said bomb. "Remember all those days we spend cranking the HPHPRCC?"

"Uh, kinda?" Bomby replies in a shrill voice.

"Nickel!" She says, grabbing him. "You were there too, right? Remember cranking?"

"Uh, yeah. It SUCKED." He replied.

We now had a full team. Cool.

-----

(3rd POV)

Everyone had picked their teams. The challenge was about to start. Two told us the challenge was to get our team on top of the hotel. They teleported on top of the building and yelled something else, but we couldn't hear it since they were too high up.

(O/n) looked up at the hotel, uncertainty evident on her face. Apparently, someone noticed because she felt a gentle squeeze on her hand. She turned around and saw Book smiling at her.

"Hey, are you okay?" Book asked, concern in her voice.

(O/n) nodded, but she didn't feel okay. She felt nervous.

Book seemed to sense her feelings. She leaned closer and wrapped an arm around her. "Don't worry, (O/n). You're not alone. We're a team, remember? We're here to support each other and have fun! I bet you're smart and awesome and I'm glad you're on my team!" She says, trying to cheer her up.

(O/n) felt a warm and fuzzy feeling in her chest. She looked into Book's eyes and saw sincerity and kindness. She felt a spark of hope and gratitude.

(O/n) smiled and brought Book into a hug. "T-thank you, Book. I'm glad you're on my team too." She replied, a bit flustered at her compliments.

Book blushed and giggled. "Yeah! No problem!"

They shared a moment of connection and friendship.

--------------------
732 Words

A/N: SORRY IF THIS IS BAD!! I RLLY DIDNT HAVE A SCENARIO FOR THIS CHARACTER AND IT WAS RUSHED! ANYWAY I HOPE GUYS STILL ENJOY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PERSON THAT REQUSTED!!