II | MePhone4 x Reader

--------------------
Gender neutral reader

(O/n) = Object name

plot: u and mephone bake cookies
--------------------

     "You know I can just generate them, right?" MePhone said as he leaned on the kitchen counter.

     "So why do you ask me to bake you cookies for the contestants?" you ask, putting your hands on your hips. "Then you eat them all right after."

     He smirks. "Listen, I can't control being a fat slob, okay? It's a habit."

     "Plus, yours taste sooo much better!", he quickly adds. "Mine just taste like plastic trash."

     You smile and roll your eyes. "And that's why I'm going to teach you how to bake cookies, my friend." 

     "Ugh! Do I have to? I don't want my precious screen getting dirty," he says with a pout, crossing his arms. "And I've got a show to host, I'm a busy guy, y'know."

     You chuckle at his reluctance. "Don't worry, MePhone! I'll get you an apron, and we've got more than enough time before the next episode starts."

     MePhone sighs in defeat as he realizes there is no way out of this.

     "Fine."

     'Guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a try,' he thought.

     You get MePhone an apron and you put yours on too. You grab the ingredients while he gathers the bowls and the mixing stuff. After you guys grab all the materials, you both pile them all on the counter.

     "...So what do we do next?" MePhone asks with an uninterested expression.

     You grab the box and look at the instructions. "Alright, first we've gotta preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.  Can you do that for me?"

     He straightens up. "Me? Uh, yeah, sure!" he replies uncertain.

     "Great," you say, handing MePhone the oven mitts. "Just turn the knob to 375 degrees and let it preheat while we prepare the cookie dough."

     MePhone mumbles a faint 'okay' as he makes his way to the oven. He approaches it and eyes it cautiously, afraid that he'll set off the fire alarm like last time, which made everyone evacuate the hotel. Anyway, after a few moments of hesitation, he takes a deep breath and turns the knob. The oven's red light comes on, signaling that it's heating up.

     You return your attention to the ingredients. "Now, let's measure the flour. We'll need two cups. Can you help with that?"

     MePhone nods and grabs a measuring cup. He opens the bag of flour and just scoops up a random amount. He turns to the bowl and was about to pour it in, but you quickly catch him and stop him before he does.

     "Wait!" you say, quickly grabbing his hand. "That's too much. We only need two cups."

     MePhone looks a bit sheepish, a small blush forms on his face from embarrassment. "Oh, my bad. I got a bit carried away," he smiles awkwardly.

     You smile reassuringly. "Hey, it's okay! I'll show you how to do it."

     You take MePhone back over to the flour. You show him the measuring lines on the side of the cup and put back the excess flour. It's a bit messy with some of the flour falling onto the counter, but you're sure it'll be cleaned up later. Definitely.

     You both go back to the bowl after checking you've got the right amount. After you made sure, you grab his hand and pour it in for him. MePhone finally registers that your hand is touching his and starts to get flustered.