II | Knife x FEM!Depressed!Reader

--------------------
fem reader

Requested by: Sugar-PiXel2009

(O/n) = Object Name
--------------------

     You hid under the covers, tears streaming down your face as you sobbed into the pillow. You were having a really bad day and didn't want to be bothered.

     As you continued your moping, you didn't hear the click of the door opening behind you. It's only when you saw a shadow coming closer you realized someone else was in the room with you.

     "(O/n)?" The familiar voice said with concern. "Are you okay?"

     You recognized that voice to be Knife, your boyfriend.

     "I'm fine." You replied in a low voice, obviously not convincing him.

     Knife sighed as he lifted up the covers. He crawled into the covers with you, bringing you in for a hug.

     "No, you're not." He said, hugging you tighter. "What's wrong?"

     You hugged him back, burying your face into his torso. You gathered up your thoughts and told him your troubles, telling him how horrible this day was.

     As you spoke, he listened carefully, his embrace never leaving you. You were happy that you had a boyfriend willing to listen to you. He gave you words of comfort and patted your back as you spoke.

     After a while, you were done telling him the events that happened today. The room was silent as Knife stared down at you with sincerity in his eyes.

     Knife stared in thought as he thought about what he could do to cheer up his sad girlfriend. He knew a few words wouldn't be able to cheer you up, but he was determined to make you feel better.

     Suddenly, an idea appeared in his head. "How about I take you somewhere?" He asked, a smile creeping up on his face.

     Curiosity filled you as he asked this. "Where to?"

     "It's a surprise!" he replied, putting his hands up for dramatic effect, a mischievous smile on his face. "Now, let's go!" he said, grabbing your hand.

     You followed Knife as he led you out of Hotel OJ. He led you through the grassy island as you both took in the setting sun and the calm atmosphere.

     Finally, he took you over to a cliff. He sat down on the soft grass, patting the spot next to him.

     You settled next to Knife, feeling a wave of peace wash over you both as you both gazed at the view from above.

     "Wow..." you muttered.

     "Cool, right?" Knife said.

     "It's beautiful." You replied, a small smile tugging at your lips as you leaned into Knife's shoulder.

     Knife blushed as he felt you lean into him. He brought an arm around you, pulling you closer. You felt your face heat up at this.

     Suddenly, you brought Knife in for a kiss, appreciating him for bring you here. You felt the warmth on both him and your face.

     Knife's eyes widened at this sudden affection but he quickly melted into the kiss.

     After a few seconds, you both departed, both of you blushing.

     "Thank you, Knife" you said, "for bringing me here."

     "Oh! Uh, yeah. No problem." He replied, obviously flustered.

     You two sat in comfortable silence for a while, enjoying the breathtaking view as the sun set. The only sound you two could hear was each other's breaths and the sound of the crickets. Both of you were filled with contentment. You wish you could stay like this forever.

     "I love you." Knife said as he pressed a soft kiss on your cheek.

     "I love you too, Knife." You replied, smiling you leaned into his shoulder more.

     You feel way better than you did before, all thanks to Knife.

--------------------
601 Words