TPOT | Four x Reader

--------------------
gender neutral reader

requested by: nobody

takes place on tpot 6
four also uses they/he

(O/n) = Object Name
--------------------

     "So, todays challenge is to MAKE. ME. DINNER!" Two shouted enthusiastically.

     This was our challenge since Four and X wouldn't let Two have some of their food since it was for hotel guests only. Now, you weren't really a chef, and neither were your team, The Strongest Team on Earth, but we had to think of something to win this challenge or else one of us would be up for elimination.

     "So, what's our plan guys?" You asked.

     "We're not wimps, strongest team!" Snowball shouted. "The rest of the teams are BABIES, but I think we should take Four head on and grab his lovely smelling food!"

     Now, you're not too sure how that would work out since they obviously saw how they were treating Two and the other contestants that tried to get in. They weren't too lucky, that's for sure.

     "They're catastrophically powerful! Besides, there's the lasers and the lock of the door to deal with!" Robot Flower said.

     "I thought you could just walk through the lasers, Robot Flower, being metal and all." Snowball said.

     "Nonononono!" Basketball suddenly cut in. "She's not the strongest metal, though if someone ate a yoyleberry, then we could probably reflect the lasers!"

     That's not a bad plan, actually. Though, Four would be on them the second they go through those doors. They need a distraction. I think I should be the one to stay behind and distract him. You will admit, Four has some fondness towards you compared to the rest of the contestants. You were a BFB contestant, and you noticed that Four was more lenient to you. When you left to compete in TPOT, he seemed pretty sad that you were leaving.

     Guess you both will be reuniting today.

    "Everyone, to my above ground factory!" Basketball yelled, bringing you out of your thoughts. "I should have one of Golfball's bracelets that we can use to transport to Yoyleland."

     Everyone had hopped onto Robot Flower's head except you.

     "(O/n)? Aren't you coming?" Robot Flower asked you.

     "Nah. I figured I'd stay here and distract Four while you guys go and do that. You know he'd be on your tails the second ya'll go in." You replied.

     "Oh! Good idea, (O/n)!" She complimented before zooming off into the building with the others.

     As Robot Flower zoomed into the building, you followed right behind her, stopping at the steps so you could meet Four. Luckily for you, Four appeared right beside you, ready to chase them up the stairs as you said.

     "Ngh! What are they planning!? Get back here!" Four yelled angrily as he was about to chase right after them.

     "Four, wait!" You called to him.

     He stopped in his tracks, turning to face you. "(O/n)!? What are you doing here? I have to go catch those idiots before they steal my food! Grrr!"

     "Wait! Can't you send X after them? I just want to talk to you, please." You told him.

     "Urghh... fine." He said, slumping in defeat. "X, go get them! Now!"

     "Oh! Uh, okay!" X said, appearing out of nowhere before heading up the stairs.

     "So, what do you want?" Four asked plainly.

     "I just wanted to ask... how you've been after BFB...?" You asked, uncertain of how you should start this conversation.

     "Uh, I've been fine, I guess." Four said awkwardly. "Is that all?"

     "No!" You said, waving your arms. "I've been meaning to ask you, why were you so nice to me in BFB? You were so quick to kill the other contestants, but you were so lenient towards me... not that I'm complaining, but why?"

     As you asked this question, a dark hue of blue covered Four's face. It was honestly pretty cute. "...because you were nice to me." He shyly responded, averting his gaze away from you.

     It was true. Pretty much everybody hated Four due to his sadistic and mean ways, but you still had decided to show him kindness in hopes to stop him from continuing. Though it did work, but only on you. Everybody else still continued to suffer until they all decided to go against him. I wouldn't say he's changed completely, but it's a huge improvement than before. To be honest, you think you might have a crush on him.

     You blush. "Well, I'm glad my kindness has affected you. I see you've became a chef in the time we were apart." You say. Probably you can get him to give you some of their food.

     "Yes. I err... wanted to try something new." He responds.

     "Say, can I try out some of your food?" You ask, hoping he says yes.

     "Sur- wait no! Hotel guests only! Grr!" He replies, squinting his eyes at you.

     "Please?"

     "No."

     "Please?"

     "No."

     "Pleaseeee?"

     "Urgh... fine!" He shouts, finally giving in. "But only because I like you." He grumbles.

     "Wait, you like me?" You ask him, obviously hearing their mumble.

     Four blushes. "Maybe..."

     "Well, I like you too." You say, blushing.

     Four's eyes widen in surprise before he smiles. "Really?" He asks.

     "Really." You place a soft kiss on top of his head.

     He smiles and blushes before taking you to their kitchen. As you both walk, you hear X and your team arguing. You hear a bunch of zapping and a lot of yelling. Four doesn't seem to care so neither do you.

     "Here we are!" Four says excitedly as he unlocks the door to the kitchen. He then takes a bag off the counter and hands it to you. "Don't tell anybody."

     You nod as you take the food out of the bag. You grab a piece and eat it. As you do your eyes widen.

     "Four! This is so good!" You say, grabbing more.

     "Thanks."

     "Hey, Four? I know you said this is for guests only but my team really needs to win this challenge." You explain to him. "Can I please take some?"

     "Grr! No!" He says angrily. "I don't want TWO getting their hands on my precious food!"

     "Please? I'll promise I'll come by when the challenge is over." You say, pleading.

     Four makes a series of weird growling noises before succumbing. "Fine..." 

     You smile before bringing in Four for a hug and giving him a kiss. He flusters at this but gladly hugs and kisses you back. You put the food back in the bag and stand in the doorway. Before you leave, you look back at Four.

     "Love you, Four. I'll come back." You say to him.

     Four smiles. "Okay! Bye, (O/n)!" He waves.

     You leave the kitchen with a smile on your face. As you leave, you see Snowball running towards the kitchen with X chasing right behind him while yelling for Four.

     You walk right out of the building, not bothering to tell them you already got the food.

     You're just happy to see Four again.

--------------------
1158 Words

A/N: i rlly didnt know how to end this story but i hope u guys enjoy