II | Tea Kettle + Reader (PLATONIC)

--------------------
Tea Kettle + Reader (PLATONIC)

Reader is Gender Neutral

Requested by: Anonymousman61 on Wattpad

(O/n) = Object Name
--------------------

Everything was a disaster.

Everybody's team was arguing. Especially your team, The Sinkers. We were supposed to be building a contraption to protect our egg for this challenge, but it has gone terribly wrong. You didn't want to get involved so you decided to by Clover since she seemed pretty calm.

You were talking to Clover, but your conversation was interrupted as you heard Test Tube and Cabby arguing even louder than before. You turned to see what was going on. Apparently, Cabby said something that offended Test Tube. Goo, obviously overwhelmed, melted because of the yelling. Test Tube started making her way towards Cabby, but she slipped on the melted Goo.

The mallet Test Tube was holding flew out of her hands as she slipped. The mallet flied into the air, hitting random objects until it was coming towards you and Clover. Unfortunately, you were in the way of your impending doom. You took the hit of the mallet, causing you to fall backwards and plummet off the 60 FOOT CLIFF.

"(O/n)!" Nickel yelled.

Rocks hit your body hard as you fell. When you finally hit the ground, you felt like you were about to pass out. The pain all over your body was excruciating, including where the mallet had hit you. How were you even alive?

Everybody came running to you. "We need the on-site doctor! STAT!" You heard MePhone yell as your vision and hearing became hazy.

A few minutes later, a doctor had shown up. You heard that he was about to check your vitals but that was the last thing you heard before you finally passed out.

-----

You opened your eyes slowly.

What happened? Where are you?

Your eyes scanned the strange room you were in. You looked down and noticed you were in a bed. Casts were covering your arms and legs and bandages were covering your face. You could barely move! You attempted to get off the bed, but that attempt failed as you fell to the floor causing a big thud. Immediately, pain spread out all through your body.

Then, a door opened. "(O/n)! Sweetie, are you okay!?" A female voice called in panic as she began rushing to you.

You tried to turn towards the voice, but it was hard and painful to move. Suddenly, you felt yourself get picked up. The person placed you back on the bed and placed a blanket over you. As you were settled back in, you looked towards the source of the voice you heard.

Tea Kettle!

"Hun, you have to be more careful!" She scolded you, worry on her face.

"Sorry," you tried to say but it came out as a mumble due to the bandages covering your face.

"It's alright, hun." She said, patting your head. Ow. She suddenly pulled out a tray of food. "I cooked up some hors d'oeuvres for ya'! You need your energy!"

"Thank you." You mumbled. You attempted to reach for the food, but pain instantly spread through your arms. OUCH!

Tea Kettle noticed this. "Oh! Don't worry! I'll feed them to ya'!" She said as she grabbed one of the foods. You were happy at this. You hummed a sound of approval as you opened your mouth, allowing the delicious food in. You wonder why nobody eats her food. This is AMAZING!

Suddenly, two figures stepped in the room. MePhone and the doctor you saw from before.

"Good evening, (O/n)." The doctor said, pulling out a clipboard. "I am your doctor, Dr.Fizz."

He skimmed through the pages on the clipboard until he finally stopped at one. "So," he began, "It seems like you have broken most of the bones in your legs. Your arms also have some broken bones too, but not as much as your feet. You have a wound on your face, where the mallet hit you, but it should heal up quickly." He explained in a deadpan voice. "You're lucky that you survived. Considering you fell off a 60-foot cliff."

Honestly, you would've preferred you died so MePhone can just respawn you and you wouldn't feel this pain. But, whatever.

"Looks like you won't be able to participate in the competition!" MePhone said. "We're only keeping you here because crazy over there said she would sue, and I don't want to go to prison AGAIN!" He said, pointing over to Tea Kettle. She laughed nervously.

Wait. Again?

"Anyway, we'll leave you two to it." MePhone said as he and Dr.Fizz left the room.

As they left, you sighed as you sunk more into the bed. Looks like you won't be able to move your limbs for a while. Is this what Floor and Goo go through? This is horrible! You sighed again.

"Don't worry, hun." Tea Kettle suddenly said. "I'll take care of you until you're all better!" She said, a determined grin on her face.

"Thank you." You replied, as you started drifting off into sleep.

"Of course." She said.

Your eyes finally closed, and you fell off into the peaceful embrace of sleep.

--------------------
855 Words

A/N: thank you for requesting!! first time writing for her so i hope i got her personality right. thanks for reading