Lollipop x FEM!Spider-Object!Reader

--------------------
Modern AU

Reader is Half human/half object
Reader is basically spiderman lmao

Requested by: c4ss1dy_2763 on Wattpad

(O/n) = Object Name
(L/n) = Last Name
--------------------

     You swung from web to web, dodging the enemy's attacks. You used your webs to swing a trash can over to the enemies, knocking them all down like pins in a bowling alley. They let out groans of pain as they fell. As they were down, you used your webs to stick them to the wall so they couldn't escape. The blaring, loud sirens of the police were getting closer, so you decided to leave the rest for them. 

      "Don't worry guys! I'll visit you all in jail!" You said as you swung away on your webs, leaving the scene. The criminals all groaned at this. 

     Now, you may be asking how and why are you swinging on webs? Well, it all started when you were hanging out with friends. Nothing crazy was happening, just good friends hanging out. Then BAM! A spider fell on you. No big deal, right? Well, the spider bit you and turns out it was radioactive so now you have these super, cool, awesome powers now!

     With these powers, you protect the city from all the evils. Sure, it is a hard and extremely stressful job, but it pays off! Everyone is safe and you get to beat up people without consequences! So yeah, it is pretty awesome.

🍭

     You sat on top of a building, legs dangling as you drew in your sketchbook. It was quite peaceful. The view under you and the calming sound of cars passing put your mind at ease. It's difficult to relax like this when your job is to defeat crime in your city, which is every second of the day. Soon enough, the peace was interrupted by someone yelling,

     "Someone! Help!"

      Your head quickly turned to the source of the voice. You saw a lollipop getting held at forkpoint by a gelatin. Not in my city! You crawled down to the scene, getting ready to attack if needed to. As you got closer, you jumped and landed on your feet with a loud boom, startling the both of them.

      "Spider-(O/n)!" They both yelled.

     You pointed your finger at the gelatin. "What do you think you're doing with that knife?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

     "Uh... just causing some crime. Yeah!" He said, unsure. "But you're in my way so I'm going to deal with you first!" He yelled, charging at you with the fork.

     You quickly webbed the fork out of his hand. You kicked his leg, making him trip. As he fell, you webbed him to the ground so he couldn't move.

     "Ow..." He mumbled as he fell face down on the ground. Your attention immediately went back to the lollipop.

     "Are you okay?" You asked her.

     "Yes." She replied. "Thank you for getting rid of that imbecile." Her voice was monotone, but it showed emotion in it at the same time.

     You chuckled. "It's no problem! Just doing my job." You cracked a slight smile, putting your hand at the back of your head.

     "Say, that situation made me quote breathless," She started. You cocked an eyebrow at this. "Mind giving me some air?" She smirked at this.

     "But we're outside?' You said, clueless at her attempt to flirt with you.

     She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Never mind. Anyway, thanks for your help."

     She turned away from you. "I'll be on my way now."

     "Wait!" You stopped her. There was something different about her, but you couldn't figure it out. What could it be?

     She turned around. "Hm?"

    "W-what's your name?"

     "Lollipop." She paused. "Lollipop (her last name).

     "Mine's (O/n) (L/n)." You smiled. "How about we hang out later, yeah?" 

     "...Sure?"

     "Great! I'll see you around." You were about to swing away on your webs but then you remembered the picture you were drawing earlier.

     "Oh! I almost forgot something!" You said, catching her attention again. You ripped out the drawing from the sketchbook and handed it over to her.

     "Something to remember me by." You chuckled before swinging away on your webs, off to do whatever you do.

     Lollipop looked at the drawing in her hands and smiled.

     "I'll see you around, (O/n)."

--------------------
708 Words

A/N: never wrote about a spider object until now so i hope u guys enjoy👍