"It's so lame, they don't have shared dorms here," Chloe first commented when we walked in.

"Yeah, because I want Nathan Prescott in the next room," I replied sarcastically.

"Good point. Don't you dare date him, Max... Do you hear me?"

I just smiled.

"Wait here. Give me a signal if Nathan or anyone else shows up."

Chloe nodded. "I won't disappoint you, Bat-Max."

OK. Now I have to find Nathan's room...

I walked down the hall. Where is the room? Where do I know? Maybe I can get a clue from the chalkboard at the door.

There is a scribbled poster in front of door number 109. It's a poster with a picture of Wren scribbled on like a corpse. This must be Nathan's work. Poor Warren... Beside him there is a blackboard that says:

"There is no unique picture of reality." Stephen Hawking.

Hello room, Warren! Hawking and him make a good team.

I wiped the blackboard.

I get to have a little fun with Warren for a change. After all, he was the one who wanted to "Go Ape" with me first.... and sometimes you have to take a change and see what happens.

Then rewrite:

"Are you made of Copper and Tellarium? Because you are CuTe"

I hope Warren doesn't think this is too "dorky". I mean, it's not like he's not like that...

Oh, Max, quickly find Nathan's dorm!

Please, please, please stay away, Nathan...

I turned around and found a blackboard next to room number 111 that said:

"THE PRESCOTTS RULE THIS TOWN."

This must be Nathan's room.

I tried to go into Nathan's room, but the door was locked. There was a fire extinguisher nearby and I used it to break down the door.

And even though I've become a master spy and detective, I'm still shocked by the things I see... like Nathan's sleek, expressionistic cave. It was like walking from light to shadow in one step. I swear, I could feel the temperature dropping as soon as I walked in. But then, Nathan knew photography and he knew you had to keep the film and equipment cool (I kept my stash of instant film in Mr. Jefferson's classroom).

Speaking of cold weather, Nathan's room is full of scary shit.

I got goosebumps.

Some of the lighting was only used to illuminate the strange photos displayed on the walls. It was like the subject of Nathan's torture and strange fetishes. There was a bed with black sheets in the middle facing the black and white projector and a black sofa that looked comfortable in front of it. Near the window there is a study table with a computer (connected to a projector) and a large shelf of black and white DVDs.