Chapter 28

[BONUS CHAPTER]

A/N: Sorry for the confusion, this is a bonus chapter.

T/W: This chapter contains nudity and explicit sexual materials. Please skip if you're underage. You can skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable because it won't affect the story line.

-

Jimin had been diligently immersed in his study, the soft glow of his laptop illuminating his face in the dimly lit room. He was engrossed in his work, unaware of the world around him. Meanwhile, Y/N had been struggling with an intense craving for sweet mango. She'd tried to resist it, not wanting to disturb Jimin in the midst of his concentration.

After a while, she couldn't bear the craving any longer, and her desire for mango overpowered her consideration. She lightly knocked on the door of Jimin's study. He quickly looked up and then motioned her to enter.

Eyes still fixed on his laptop screen, Y/N's voice unconsciously took on a soft, whiny tone as she said, "Baby..." Her words, filled with need, hung in the air.

Jimin's heart skipped a beat.

Had he heard her correctly?

Y/N had never used such an affectionate nickname before, and he couldn't quite believe his ears. He swiveled in his chair to face her. "Did you say something?"

Y/N, who was struggling to contain her newfound neediness, approached him, a hint of a smile on her face. She lightly tugged at his tie. "You've been working all day, and it's almost 12. Aren't you tired, baby?" Her voice was laced with genuine concern, a stark contrast to her playful tone, and she gently brushed a strand of hair from his forehead.

Jimin's heart raced at the unexpected nickname. He felt a nervous excitement, "I'm not that tired, actually." His fingers found their way to Y/N's cheek, and he marveled at her beauty up close.

The intimacy of the moment was starting to affect him, and he couldn't help but wonder what had come over her lately. She had been unusually needy, and he couldn't be happier about it.

Y/N leaned in and gently pressed a sweet, lingering kiss on Jimin's lips before whispering, "You should take a break, baby. Come with me." Her voice, her touch, and the affectionate nickname made Jimin's heart race even faster.

The lure of spending time with her was too strong to resist. With a warm smile, he finally closed his laptop and rose from his chair. "Okay, my love. Let's go."

As Y/N took his hand and led him towards the bedroom, Jimin's nervousness seemed to intensify. He watched as she lay down on the bed, patting the space beside her, inviting him to join her.

With a gulp, Jimin nervously complied.

Once Jimin was lying down on the bed, Y/N gently helped him undo his tie, her fingers working skillfully to release him from his work attire. As she leaned over him, she inquired, "You seem stressed out. Is everything alright with work, baby?"

Jimin was still adjusting to her calling him "baby," a simple nickname that seemed to affect him more than he'd ever expected. He felt a flutter in his chest and couldn't believe how such a small endearment made him feel so giddy.

Trying to regain his composure, he replied, albeit with a bit of stammering, "Y-yes, everything's alright. Just a bit busy recently, that's all."

Y/N continued to circle her fingers lightly on his chest while biting her lower lip, her gaze fixed firmly on Jimin. As he spoke, she softly whispered, "My baby must be so exhausted then."