Chapter 20

After receiving the photos, Jimin had prepared numerous copies and asked Taehyung to send them to the media for headline news. The scandal between Jae Kyung and Yoona spread throughout the city rapidly. Park Jae Kyung's dark history emerged, showcasing not only his reputation as a player but also his penchant for having multiple women at the same time.

Yoona's involvement was also revealed. She had been in a relationship with Jae Kyung long before being with Taemin. The media portrayed her as a schemer and manipulative, but Taemin was completely unaware of this side of her. He had regarded her as his true love, his precious jewel.

The media coverage certainly stirred up a storm, revealing the truth about Yoona, her pregnancy, and her relationship with Park Jae Kyung. The public's perception of Taemin took a hit as they learned about his past love and the striking resemblance between Yoona and Krystal. It seemed that Taemin's actions were driven by his deep feelings for Yoona, and the revelation left people viewing him in a negative light. The scandal had certainly taken a toll on his reputation.

After this scandal, the media also reported that his wife was upset and went to the police station to report his crimes such as forcing women to be with him and seducing underage girls. Those scandals weren't out in public because of his power at that time, the Park family's power.

Taemin almost threw his laptop but he threw his documents to his laptop instead. Nobody dared to stop him, they only stared at each other and lowered their heads. They knew they would be in trouble if they opened their mouths.

Taemin scrutinized the photos, capturing moments of intimacy between Jae Kyung and Yoona, from their embraces outside a hotel to him picking her up at her house. The sheer volume of evidence left no room for denial or coincidence. He couldn't continue deceiving himself any longer.

This sudden and overwhelming exposure had caught Taemin completely off guard. His head lifted slowly, his eyes filled with a mix of disbelief and anger. "Which media outlets published these photos?" he demanded.

"I've already looked into it. Multiple media outlets simultaneously released the images," Yoongi responded.

Taemin's next question hung in the air, a heavy weight in the room. "Have you identified the source of these photos?"

Yoongi's quiet response reverberated like a thunderclap in the tense atmosphere. "Park Jimin."

'Park Jimin!'

Taemin's sudden departure from his office was swift and purposeful. He made his way to his car and dialed Jimin's number, demanding an immediate meeting.

Jimin, on the other hand, appeared unfazed by the call, his demeanor composed. "So you've seen the photos," he acknowledged.

At that moment, Jimin was by Y/N's side in the hospital, accompanying her for a check-up on their baby. The appointment was nearly complete, and Y/N tuned into their conversation, waiting until Jimin ended the call before immediately latching onto his arm. "You want to meet with Taemin?" she inquired.

Jimin nodded affirmatively. "I'm curious to see how he'll react."

Y/N's concern was evident in her voice. "Just be careful."

Jimin wore a self-assured smile. "All eyes are on him; what can he do? Don't worry, babe."

"All these years, he had been planning to take revenge for her, and she meant a lot to him. But facing this reality, I think he could turn crazy. We don't know what he would do," Y/N expressed her concerns.

Jimin caressed her cheek, planting a tender kiss on her forehead before gently taking her hand. "Let's go; I'll send you home."

Taemin had arranged for a private meeting room to meet with Jimin. He sat on a sofa, leisurely sipping his drink when Jimin entered. A derisive chuckle escaped his lips as he watched Jimin settle into another seat.

As Taemin sensed Jimin's presence, he slowly raised his head and fixed his gaze upon him. "Where did you get those photos?" he inquired.

"Grandma kept those photos. Of course, I should let you see them, right, Taemin?" Jimin retorted.

Taemin remained silent, his eyes locked onto Jimin.

"So, how does it feel to know that the love of your life had another man? It hurts, doesn't it?" Jimin taunted. "If you don't believe it, you can ask Park Jae Kyung. I'm sure he still remembers her; she was with him for around five years, after all. How can he forget it?"

Jimin continued, his voice dripping with scorn. "Oh, one more thing: the baby is not yours." He couldn't help but laugh. "How messed up your life is. For a girl, you ruined your life, and that girl never even loved you. The baby she claimed to be yours was the baby of another man."

Taemin felt his heart shatter into a million pieces. The girl he loved more than anything in the world had lied to him and betrayed his trust. He couldn't control his emotions, so he lowered his head and buried it in his arms.

-

A/N: How are you liking the story so far? What do you think of Taemin?