Chapter 2

Y/N walked over to Jimin, who was busy wiping his lips with a tissue, a look of disgust on his face. She took the tissue from him and helped him clean up, saying, "I think you need a mouthwash and maybe even brush your teeth now."

Jimin agreed, nodding as he caressed her hand. "Good idea. I'll go brush my teeth right away."

Y/N simply nodded in response and didn't try to stop him. The earlier scene had genuinely disgusted her, and she knew that Seulgi had noticed her presence, which was likely why she had kissed Jimin so provocatively.

When Jimin emerged from the bathroom, he found Y/N sitting in a chair, her hand propping up her chin. She raised her head and furrowed her eyebrows as she asked, "Jimin, why do you have so many fangirls?"

Jimin sighed, taking her hand gently. "Are you angry?"

"I was in a good mood before, but now it's ruined," Y/N admitted.

Jimin tried to reassure her, saying, "Don't worry, I've already brushed my teeth." He pointed at his lips and added, "Next time, I'll make sure to keep every woman at least three meters away from me, okay?"

Y/N remained silent for a moment. Her visits to his office were infrequent, and Jimin sensed that something unusual must have prompted this one.

He observed her gaze shift to the pile of documents on his desk. "Am I interrupting your work?" she inquired.

Y/N hadn't originally planned to come to his office, but upon receiving some news, her emotions had gotten the best of her, and she had an overwhelming urge to share it with him. She had seen Lisa downstairs and had intended to accompany her to his office, but an urgent matter had cropped up, leading her to give Y/N directions instead. As she rode the elevator up, she began to regret her impulsive decision. Why had she rushed over? Maybe she should have just waited until he got home later that night. But once she was already there, she decided to proceed. However, she hadn't expected to walk into such an unappetizing scene.

Jimin's concern deepened as he asked, "No, what happened? Is it Joonie?"

Y/N shook her head and pointed at herself. "It's me."

"You? What happened to you?" Jimin reached out to place his hand on her forehead, but she didn't seem to have a fever. "Are you feeling sick?"

"No, I'm not," Y/N replied, removing his hand from her forehead and opening her bag. She retrieved a small white object and placed it in his hand.

Jimin's eyes widened as he recognized the object. Three years ago, he had bought a pregnancy test kit for Y/N in Jeju, so he knew exactly what it was. His face lit up with excitement. "You're pregnant?"

"Look," Y/N said, directing his attention to the test stick.

Jimin examined the stick carefully, recalling that Y/N had told him that two red stripes meant a positive result. The pregnancy test stick indeed showed two red stripes.

"You're really pregnant," Jimin exclaimed, overwhelmed with emotion. He pulled Y/N into a tight embrace, gently caressing her head. However, his mood quickly shifted.

"What, does this mean I won't be getting my pleasure?" he asked, slightly pouting.

Y/N nodded. "Yes, it does."

"But how could you get pregnant so quickly? I only touched you in Singapore, and the first day you moved in, which was just a few days ago..."

"It must have happened in Singapore. I did tell you I might be pregnant, right?"

Jimin nodded, his mind racing. He grabbed his coat and took Y/N's hand, urging her to leave. "Let's go."

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked.

"To the hospital, to get it verified," Jimin replied, determined to confirm the pregnancy.

Y/N nodded and walked alongside Jimin as they left his office. Just in time, they bumped into Lisa, who had been on her way to Jimin's office since Y/N had come to visit.

Lisa inquired, "Where are you guys going?"

"I'm taking Y/N to the hospital. I have a meeting in ten minutes, please attend it to represent me," Jimin explained.

Lisa was taken aback and turned her attention to Y/N. "What happened? Eonnie, are you sick?"

Jimin replied, "She's pregnant, I'm taking her for a check-up."

Lisa gasped in excitement and grabbed Y/N's hand. "Eonnie, you're really pregnant?"

"We still need to verify it; sometimes the pregnancy test isn't a hundred percent accurate," Y/N cautioned.

Lisa grinned widely and teased, "Whoa, Park Jimin, you really wasted no time! It's been just, what, a week? And you already got her pregnant."

Jimin shrugged casually. "Must have happened in Singapore. Okay, you go to work. Call me if something happens."

Y/N shot a sharp glare at the man, silently hoping that Jimin would pick up on her plea to not tell other people about such an intimate details. However, Jimin seemed oblivious to it. Instead, he reached out and gently placed his hand on her waist.

"Let's go, babe," Jimin said with a warm smile.

"Don't worry, I've got this," Lisa reassured him, patting his shoulder. "Let's have dinner tonight to celebrate. We should invite all our friends. I don't know many people here, so it's a good opportunity to make more friends."

Y/N agreed with a nod. "Okay, let's have dinner tonight."

Jimin navigated the car through the busy city streets, the tension in the vehicle palpable. Y/N sat beside him, her fingers nervously playing with the edge of her seat. The anticipation of the impending doctor's visit weighed heavily on their minds.

-

A/N: Is Y/N really pregnant? What do you think?