Chapter 43

Y/N immediately pointed at him and issued a stern counter-threat, her voice laced with determination, "If you dare to do that, and I even catch a hint of a woman's perfume on you, you can forget about sleeping in my bed for a week!"

Jimin fell silent for a moment, weighing the consequences of his words. Ultimately, he relented, and Y/N found herself reluctantly preparing for the party, with Jimin insisting that he wanted her there to witness what he believed would be the most exciting night.

Lisa struggled to contain her excitement as the evening of the party approached. She was eager to execute her plan and expose the photos, hoping to embarrass her uncle publicly. She knew that when this happened, Seulgi would find herself in a significant predicament.

Recalling her childhood, Lisa's mind drifted to the valuable lesson her father had instilled in her. He had always taught her that if someone dared to treat her unfairly or wrongfully, she should respond with retaliation, returning the injustice tenfold or even a hundredfold. This upbringing had left a lasting imprint on Lisa's character and fueled her determination to take action against those who had wronged her, making her resolute in her mission to confront her uncle and protect her own interests.

Despite the fact that Lisa ultimately benefited from her uncle and Seulgi's scheme, the fact that they had deceived her was something Lisa couldn't overlook or forgive. It left her with a burning desire for retribution, making it nearly impossible for her to resist the urge to seek vengeance against them.

When Y/N and Jimin finally arrived at the party, they found Lisa and Jungkook already in attendance. It appeared that Jungkook had been similarly persuaded by Lisa to partake in what promised to be an entertaining spectacle.

Lisa, with a glass of champagne in hand, gestured towards Seulgi and her uncle, who were engaged in a discussion with a business partner not too far away. She commented, "Take a look, Seulgi looks stunning tonight, her smile is radiant. I wonder how she'll be feeling shortly after this."

Jimin, also holding a champagne glass, raised an eyebrow and proposed a toast to Lisa. He inquired, "So, when's the climactic moment?"

Lisa leaned against Jungkook's chest, a sly smile gracing her lips as she replied, "No need to rush it; not everyone's here yet. Let's wait until the room is filled to the brim. I want to see her go from smiling brightly to ugly crying."

Y/N couldn't help but laugh and commented, "It seems you have quite a strong dislike for her."

Lisa shrugged, taking another sip of her champagne. "I'm merely seeking retribution for what she did to me. It's her own fault for deceiving me," she declared. "Furthermore, this is a strike against my uncle, that greedy man. It's a mission worth pursuing. Besides, I'm helping you guys get back at her for all the wrongs she's done in the past."

"Thank you, Ms. Manobal, for your considerate gesture. I have great respect for you," Y/N expressed her gratitude with a warm smile as she accepted a glass of champagne from a passing waiter. However, just as she was about to propose a toast, her glass was swiftly swiped from her hand.

Y/N shot Jimin an annoyed glare as he replaced it with a glass of juice, stating firmly, "You shouldn't be drinking alcohol; this is a better choice."

Protesting, Y/N insisted, "I wasn't planning to drink it; I just wanted to make a toast!"

Jimin maintained his stance, urging her, "No, be a good girl and use this glass of orange juice instead."

Y/N playfully rolled her eyes and reluctantly took the juice, raising it toward Lisa. "Although it's just a glass of juice, I'd still like to offer a sincere toast to you," she said.