twenty six 🌟

"Why?" Jaewan questioned, his brows furrowed in confusion.

"Why? What's wrong with her coming to my house?" Yeri replied, clearly irritated by the inquiry.

"That's not what I meant. Why is she suddenly coming?" Jaewan clarified, adjusting his glasses as he focused on his computer screen.

"She's visiting Seoul, and you know she doesn't know anyone here except me," Yeri explained, rolling her eyes at his skepticism.

"It's not a big deal. She could stay in a hotel," Jaewan persisted, still suspicious. He knew his wife's tendencies all too well.

"What's your issue? Seokjin is staying here too, and you didn't say anything about that," Yeri retorted with a scoff.

Jaewan's jaw clenched, and he glared at her. "That's because this is his house," he stated firmly.

"Whatever, she's coming, end of story," Yeri asserted firmly.

"I don't have an issue with her staying here; she's a pleasant girl. But what's the real reason behind all of this, Yeri?" Jaewan cut to the chase.

"What do you mean 'real reason'? Jaewan, I'm not plotting anything. If I had some ulterior motive, why would I bother asking for your permission?" she countered, hurt evident in her expression.

Jaewan sighed, refocusing on his work.

"I have no objection to her staying," he conceded, and Yeri smirked at his response.

"That's wonderful. She'll arrive in the evening. Tell Namjoon to come home early so we can all have dinner together," she said, flashing an innocent smile.

"Just so you know, he always has dinner with us," Jaewan remarked dryly. Yeri scoffed and left the room, a smirk playing on her lips. She needed to inform her about the plan; she had already filled her in on the details.

=͟͟͞♡ᝰ.ᐟ

Jimin skipped along until he reached Jaewan's room, but he paused in front of another door, noticing it was slightly ajar.

He had never been in this room before. Curiosity getting the better of him, he pushed the door open further and stepped inside, peeking around.

The room was spacious, with an off-white color scheme. Jimin wandered in circles, taking in the surroundings, when suddenly the bathroom door swung open.

"What are you doing here?" Kim Yeri practically shouted.

Jimin looked at her, taken aback.

"Is this your room?" he inquired, noticing the vamp woman.

"Yes, now get out," she snapped again.

Jimin frowned, then gazed at her with a pout.

Yeri glanced at him with a quizzical expression.

"Are you my grandma?" Jimin asked innocently, his eyes wide with curiosity. Yeri was taken aback for a moment, then a flash of anger crossed her features.

"Who told you such nonsense?" she demanded, stepping closer to the boy, who looked like an angel in his yellow shirt and blue shorts.

"Your father?" she asked, her tone bitter.

Jimin shook his head adamantly.

"Namjoon?" she pressed, but Jimin shook his head once more.

"Then who?" she inquired, her expression stern.