seven 🌟

He stepped wearily into the house, fatigue evident in his every movement. Yet, the sight of his husband instantly brought relief to his weary muscles.

With a smile, he enveloped his spouse in a warm embrace, feeling a sense of comfort wash over him.

"You look exhausted today," Hobi remarked, gently brushing strands of hair from Yoongi's forehead.

"Yeah, this new case is really getting to me," Yoongi sighed, accepting the glass of water offered by Hobi before easing into the comforting sensation of his shoulder massage.

Hobi settled comfortably onto Yoongi's lap, pulling him close. "We need to plan for Mini's birthday," he reminded gently.

"Could you coordinate with Tae and Kook? I have a lot on my plate." Yoongi said with an exhausted sigh.

"Sure, I'll handle it," Hobi replied, nuzzling into Yoongi's neck.

"Thank you," Yoongi responded, pressing a tender kiss to Hobi's  hair.

"When do you plan to tell your brother?" Hobi inquired softly as his fingers worked through Yoongi's scalp.

"After Mini's birthday," Yoongi admitted with a heavy sigh.

"Don't you think he deserves a chance to meet Jimin?" Hobi pressed, causing Yoongi to pause his affectionate gestures.

"Why should he? He forfeited any right to my brother and nephew when he walked out on them," Yoongi's tone turned chilly, signaling the end of that conversation. Sensing Yoongi's discomfort, Hobi wisely chose to remain silent.

"I hope everything goes smoothly," Hobi offered, leaning his forehead against Yoongi's and wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Me too," Yoongi murmured, sealing their hopes with a tender kiss.

"Alright, go take a shower, Chief. I'll take care of dinner," Hobi suggested, attempting to rise from Yoongi's lap.

"You're not joining me?" Yoongi's grip tightened, unwilling to let go.

"No, I need to reheat the food, and you need rest," Hobi frowned, attempting to extricate himself.

"I'm not hungry, and I need you with me to unwind," Yoongi insisted, lifting Hobi effortlessly.

"That's unfair; you'll dump your exhaustion on me, and I'll be left to handle the shopping, sore," Hobi protested, feeling the press of Yoongi's arousal against him.

"You'll manage just fine. I promise to be gentle," Yoongi assured, carrying Hobi towards the bathroom.

"Yeah, your 'gentleness' left me incapacitated for days last time, remember the embarrassment I faced in front of Tae and Kook?" Hobi teased, wrapping his legs around Yoongi's waist.

"Why do they tease you? Jungkook is always numb. I'm certain they do it daily," Yoongi retorted, nudging the door open with his foot.

"Whatever! How did you get aroused anyway?" Hobi inquired as Yoongi peppered his neck with kisses.

"You gave me a wonderful massage, and I felt so relaxed I wanted to extend it to my entire body," Yoongi's voice was muffled against Hobi's skin.

"So, that's my cue to cease massaging you when you're tired ahh," Hobi gasped as Yoongi found his sweet spot.

Yoongi paused at Hobi's lips, whispering, "I love you," before descending into a passionate kiss.

=͟͟͞♡ᝰ.ᐟ

"

Hyung, mind if I stash these over here?" Jungkook inquired of Hobi, who was occupied with inflating balloons.