nineteen 🌟

Seokjin silently prayed not to encounter her, and it seemed luck was on his side today as he didn't spot her anywhere when they entered the house.

"You can rest for a bit, and then we'll have something to eat," Namjoon suggested.

Seokjin simply nodded in agreement. Namjoon motioned for him to follow, and Seokjin obediently trailed behind, holding Jimin's hand.

Namjoon halted in front of a door adjacent to his own room. He knew Seokjin wouldn't want to share the same room with him, so he had prepared a separate space for him.

As Seokjin stepped into the room behind Namjoon, he gasped in surprise.

"It's so pretty," Seokjin thought to himself as he took in the sight of the room

"You can call me if you need anything. I'll be right next door," Namjoon offered, gesturing towards the adjacent wall.

Seokjin didn't reply; he was too engrossed in exploring the room.

"Appa, I want to sleep," Jin's voice snapped Seokjin out of his thoughts as he heard Jimin's whines.

"Oh, yes, come here, my baby," Seokjin smiled and lifted Jimin into his arms.

Just then, the maid entered with Jin's belongings. Seokjin raised an eyebrow at Namjoon, who was still lingering in the room.

"Do you need anything?" Seokjin asked, his tone chilly.

Namjoon shook his head. "Then go," Jin said, retrieving Jimin's pajamas from his bag.

With a sigh, Namjoon left the room.

Jin bathed Jimin and tucked him into bed before taking a shower himself. After his much-needed shower, he laid down beside Jimin for a while, intending to keep him company until he fell asleep.

Namjoon returned later, gently knocking on the door before entering. He smiled at the heartwarming sight before him—Jin and Jimin fast asleep, cuddled together.

Rather than disturb their peaceful slumber, Namjoon quietly retreated, closing the door behind him. He didn't want to disrupt their rest.

=͟͟͞♡ᝰ.ᐟ

The next morning, Jin awoke to the sight of the clock reading 6:57. His eyes widened in realization—he had forgotten about preparing Jimin for school.

Hurriedly, he made his way to the bathroom, swiftly completing his morning routine before heading out to prepare breakfast for Jimin.

As he passed the adjacent door, he hesitated momentarily. Should he go inside? What was the point? With a shrug, he continued downstairs, silently praying that his mother-in-law was still asleep.

Entering the living area, Jin breathed a sigh of relief to find it empty. Making his way to the kitchen, he noticed the staff and chef already hard at work. They all bowed respectfully upon seeing him, and Jin returned the gesture with a smile.