twenty one 🌟

Jin arrived home late from the café, dreading the encounter he knew awaited him. Namjoon had arranged for a driver, given his own busy schedule. The driver had picked up Jimin from school and dropped them off at the café. After Jin's shift ended, he returned home with Jimin in tow.

"Appa, why didn't Kookie and Tae come with us?" Jimin pouted, clearly disappointed.

"Because this house isn't ours," Jin sighed, knowing that Jimin had been hoping they could join them.

"But it's ours! Dada said it's mine," Jimin insisted with a huff.

Jin simply shook his head as they made their way to Jaewan's home office.

"Pa!" Jimin ran to the older man as soon as they arrived.

"Hey, my little one is back. Pa missed you," Jaewan chuckled, pulling Jimin onto his lap.

"My jellies?" Jimin raised an eyebrow, eagerly awaiting his treats.

Jaewan laughed and kissed him. "I bought them! Ta-da!" he exclaimed, revealing an assortment of jellies from a nearby drawer.

Seokjin smiled and settled beside them. He wanted to inquire about Namjoon's whereabouts but held back.

"Namjoon is in his room," Jaewan stated casually, not even glancing at Jin.

Jin flushed at the mention of Namjoon. "I didn't ask," he retorted.

"Oh, I just thought you might want to know," Jaewan teased, his laughter filling the room.

"Appa~" Jin whined, feeling embarrassed.

Jaewan laughed heartily. "I didn't say a word," he feigned innocence, enjoying Jin's discomfort.

"I don't care where he is," Jin asserted after a moment, trying to regain his composure.

"Of course, of course," Jaewan nodded understandingly.

"I'm serious," Jin insisted, glaring at the older man.

Jaewan raised his hands in surrender. "Alright, alright. Not a word from me," he promised, still grinning mischievously.

"Pa, focus here," Jimin scolded, trying to regain Jaewan's attention.

"Sorry, baby. What were you saying?" Jaewan looked at him with a sheepish grin.

"Oh, my gosh, you forgot," Jimin exclaimed, slapping his own forehead in mock exasperation. Jaewan chuckled and then planted a kiss on Jimin's cheek.

"Alright, you have to eat this without using your hands," Jimin instructed, pulling out a bear-shaped jelly from the packet.

"Oh, baby, how am I supposed to manage that? It's impossible," Jaewan protested playfully, sounding just like a child. Seokjin couldn't help but laugh and shake his head in amusement.

"Pa, you don't know anything. Watch me," Jimin declared confidently. He took the jelly and placed it in Jaewan's hand, then demonstrated how to eat it by picking it up with his lips.

"See?" he looked at Jaewan proudly, who clapped for him enthusiastically.

"Wow, my baby is so clever, just like his dad," Jaewan praised, planting another kiss on Jimin's rosy cheeks.

"Jiminie, will you sleep with Pa tonight?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jimin's eyes sparkled with excitement as he leaned closer to Jaewan's ear, sharing a secret plan. "We'll have ice cream, okay? But don't tell Appa, or he'll scold us," Jimin whispered, placing his little finger on his lips.