six 🌟

"He was upset, and he declared, 'I won't come now to pick up Jimin,' Taehyung admitted with a sheepish grin.

They were seated at a well-known restaurant that Namjoon had suggested for their meeting.

"It's alright; tell me what Jimin likes so I can get him something for his birthday," Namjoon inquired, sipping his chilled mocha.

"For food, he's crazy about chocolate croissants, and he enjoys playing video games, though Jin hyung won't let him," Taehyung responded.

Namjoon nodded in understanding.

"Tae..." Namjoon hesitated for a moment.

"Can you share with me the time when he came here?" he asked, wearing a sad smile.

"Sure, he was devastated at first, breaking down so much that the pregnancy was incredibly challenging. The doctors were almost hopeless about his survival during the pregnancy. But Kook, Yoongi, Hobi hyung, and I helped him; we shifted to his house to take care. Despite our efforts, he remained so sad, losing consciousness randomly. After Jimin's birth, he came to life, wanting to work for his son. He applied for numerous jobs and went through many interviews but didn't secure a job. Yoongi hyung was upset with him, insisting he was enough to take care of him and Jimin, but Jin hyung was stubborn. He only allowed Yoongi hyung to help him in opening a cafe, nothing more."

Namjoon tried hard to control his emotions and succeeded, despite feeling miserable at the moment. The mere thought of all this caused him significant pain.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?" Taehyung spoke up after a minute.

"Yes," Namjoon attempted to smile.

"I can see you love Jin hyung so much, then why did you leave him?" Taehyung's question caused Namjoon's smile to fade.

"It's not my fault, Taehyung, but I'll only tell him. He has the right to know what happened," Namjoon explained, and Taehyung nodded in understanding.

After sharing more about Jin and Jimin, Taehyung got up to leave for his house.

"Thank you, Tae," Namjoon expressed his gratitude with a hug. He was truly glad to have Taehyung as a supporter.

"It's okay, hyung. I genuinely want Jin hyung and Chimm to be happy; they've been through a lot," Taehyung replied with his signature boxy smile.

He stepped into his house, and Jungkook awaited his return.

"Where were you?" he inquired.

"I went to meet Namjoon hyung," he responded.

"Are you mad? Why would you do that?" Jungkook exclaimed.

"I just want Jin hyung to be happy," he explained.

"But hyung might not appreciate it," Jungkook cautioned, holding his arms.

"I don't mind. Once they both get back, everything will go back to normal," Taehyung reassured, gently caressing his hands.

"Tae, I support you and wish you the best, but I won't actively assist you," Jungkook admitted, biting his lower lip.

"That's alright, baby," Taehyung said, smiling and giving him a quick peck on the lips. Jungkook smiled in return, but an underlying worry lingered in his expression.

=͟͟͞♡ᝰ.ᐟ

Today, Seokjin and Jimin found themselves alone at the dinner table as Taekook had headed out for their date. However, the incident of the afternoon lingered , causing a noticeable strain between Seokjin and Jimin. As a result, Seokjin refrained from engaging in conversation and neglected to feed Jimin.