ten 🌟

"Who exactly is Daewoo?" Once again, Taehyung and Namjoon found themselves seated across from each other in a cozy café, and Namjoon posed the question.

"How did you come to know about him?" Taehyung quivered at the intensity in Namjoon's voice.

"He phoned Jin earlier today," he replied, clenching his jaw.

"Daewoo is also our neighbor and a close friend," Taehyung added.

"And?" Namjoon sensed there was more to the story.

"And he harbors a significant crush on Jin hyung," Taehyung confessed, swallowing nervously.

Namjoon closed his eyes, his fists clenched tightly. After taking a deep breath, he reopened his eyes.

"Has he made any inappropriate advances toward my husband?" Namjoon inquired, his eyes flashing with anger.

"No, he's a decent guy, and he even holds a job in the US," Taehyung reassured him.

"Thanks for dropping by, Tae. I need to dash off to a meeting now," Namjoon stated.

"It's no problem, hyung. I'm here to lend a hand whenever you need," Taehyung replied with a smile.

As Namjoon departed, Taehyung let out a sigh. It seemed that Daewoo's safety might be at risk, he mused to himself.

=͟͟͞♡ᝰ.ᐟ

Yoongi was dropping Hobi at Taekook's house as Jungkook and Hobi have to go to the salon they also asked Jin to come but he said he's busy. So now they were going to force Jin with them too.

They enter the house but it was empty it looks like there was no one at home.

"Are they not home?" Yoongi asked Hobi shrugged "I don't know."

"Ahh Tae I'm telling you to slow down are you deaf?" Just then Jungkook's voice came.

"Well you're the one who was telling me to go fast." Taehyung replied.

"That's it leave me , you don't deserve me." Jungkook huffed.

"Ok just one more and I'll be done." Taehyung said.

"Are you in your senses? I've to go with Hobi hyung just leave me you bastard." Jungkook hissed with a moan. Hobi looked at Yoongi with flush red and embarrassed face.

"There's no need for yelling babe let me do my work." Taehyung grunted.

"I'm going. Let's go." Hobi clutched Yoongi's hand and moved to the door.

"Wait baby I think they are done." Yoongi said and Hobi smacked his arms.

"So shameful Mr min." He glared at him.

"What's shameful? I didn't told them to fuck when they knew we will be visiting." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"They are kids and they have right to get horny unlike you." Hobi said.

"Are you calling me old?" Yoongi raised his brows with an amused look.

"Yes! Because you are old." Hobi said.

"Wait till night baby I'll tell you who's old." Yoongi grabbed his waist as he whispered in his ear.

"And you're blaming them. Look at your horny self." Hobi mocked.

"Let's go back I actually need you now." Yoongi kissed the corner of his lips.

"No go to your office." Hobi pushed him away.

Before Yoongi can do anything the door of Taekook's room went open.

"Oh hello hyung's." Taehyung smiled at them.