twenty two 🌟

Kim Jaewan watched Namjoon and SeokJin with a smile, overflowing with happiness for them. He couldn't resist spying on them, feeling a sense of contentment seeing them together. He had intentionally arranged for Jimin to sleep with him, giving the couple some much-needed time alone, and it seemed to have worked like a charm.

"Pa, let's go! I want appa," Jimin whined, though in truth, he was the one who had insisted on going to Jin. Jaewan took him to the room Jin was supposed to be in, but his grin widened when he found it empty, confirming that Seokjin was indeed sleeping in Namjoon's room as he had hoped.

"Baby, why don't we go and eat something first?" Jaewan suggested as they headed back.

"Oh yeah, I'm hungry," Jimin replied, patting his little tummy.

"What would you like to eat?" Jaewan inquired as they entered the kitchen.

"Pancakes!" Jimin's eyes sparkled with excitement at the mention of his favorite treat.

Jaewan nodded and asked Mr. Yeong to prepare pancakes for them, eager to indulge Jimin's craving.

=͟͟͞♡ᝰ.ᐟ

Seokjin opened his eyes and smiled contentedly when he saw his husband beside him. However, he couldn't shake the feeling of missing his son. So, he resolved to go to Jimin. As he attempted to free himself from Namjoon's embrace, Namjoon instinctively tightened his hold, still half-asleep.

Seokjin chuckled softly, but persisted in trying to extricate himself, prompting Namjoon to wake up. "Where are you going?" Namjoon asked, reluctance evident in his voice.

"To Jimin," Seokjin replied, his smile gentle.

Namjoon mirrored his smile and gently pulled him back into their sleeping position. "Let's go together," he suggested, nuzzling the side of Jin's head.

"Okay," Seokjin agreed, his smile widening. Namjoon continued to softly kiss his neck, one arm securely around Jin's waist.

Just then, someone called Namjoon's name and opened the door suddenly. Seokjin yelped and then looked at the intruder.

Kim Yeri's eyes widened, but she wasn't too shocked. She had hoped for this day, but not this soon.

"What do you want?" Namjoon looked up and asked with a rude tone.

Her heart sank at her son's tone, though it wasn't new, she still disliked it.

"Oh, honey, I came to ask what you want for breakfast," she said, attempting a smile. It was a lie, her main motive being to see whether Seokjin was living with Namjoon or not.

Seokjin awkwardly looked at his husband.

"Wow, that's new, Mother. How did you wake up early anyway?" Namjoon asked in a monotone as he sat straight, raking his hands through his locks.

"I-I wanted to make breakfast for you today," she gulped, praying inside that Namjoon wouldn't say yes because she wanted to sleep more.

Seokjin stood up from the bed, and without paying attention to her, he walked past her to his room. Namjoon watched him go, not liking it one bit.

"Thanks, Mother, but I don't eat breakfast," he said, moving to his closet.

Kim Yeri heaved a sigh of relief.

"Oh, okay then," she smiled at him and moved out. When she reached outside the kitchen, she heard chuckles from her husband along with that kid. She scoffed at this, thinking, "Jaewan never laughed with me like that," before heading to her room.

CLOSURE | A NAMJIN AU On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara