twenty five 🌟

"Wow, hyung, he's absolutely incredible!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Yes, and courageous too," Jungkook added.

"I'm just wondering how he managed to survive all these years without you," Hobi said.

Seokjin recounted the events involving Namjoon, expressing his shock when Yoongi informed him of that he knows about this a few weeks prior. He also mentioned that they were now collaborating on a new project.

Earlier that morning, Namjoon had shared with him how Taehyung had assisted him in the preceding months. Seokjin also inquired with Taehyung about this.

"Ah, hyung, I could tell from the look in your eyes that you were longing to return to him, so I just lent a hand," Taehyung said with his trademark boxy grin.

"My Taetae is so clever," Jungkook said dreamily, pinching Taehyung's cheeks.

"Stop it," Taehyung said, swatting Jungkook's hands away from his face.

"Why? I enjoy squeezing your cheeks, they're so soft," Jungkook pouted.

"Okay, fine," Taehyung relented, melting at his boyfriend's adorable pout, as Jungkook happily squished his cheeks once more.

Yoongi looked at them with a 'so done' expression, but when he caught sight of his own husband, he was looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Don't you dare," he warned, promptly rising from his seat and relocating to a spot far away from them.

Hobi pouted and shot him a glare.

"I knew it, you don't love me anymore," he said dramatically.

"Oh, don't be sad, Uncle Hobi, I love you," Jimin reassured, moving to sit on his lap. He didn't like seeing his uncle Hobi upset.

"I know, Minnie, and I love you, AND ONLY YOU," Hobi declared loudly, shooting a side-glance at his husband.

Yoongi shook his head, wearing a bored expression. Sometimes he regretted his decision to be friends with these silly boys standing in front of him. Jungkook giggled and planted a quick kiss on Taehyung's nose, causing him to scrunch it in discomfort from the playful torment to his handsome face.

Yoongi let out another sigh. Maybe it wasn't too bad after all; they did have their moments of cuteness.

"Cute," Seokjin remarked with a giggle, as if he could read Yoongi's thoughts.

"Cute? They're so dramatic," Yoongi rolled his eyes, glancing at his husband who was sulking while airing his grievances to Jimin. Yoongi couldn't help but smile at the adorable sight.

"Don't be so rude. I know your heart is melting like an ice cream inside," Jin teased, poking his finger at Yoongi's chest.

"Yoongi." Jin called after a minute he was also so immersed in the cute interaction between his son and Hobi.

"Yes hyung?" Yoongi asked , his eyes never left hobi's figure.

"Why don't you guys get pregnant?" He asked seriously.

"W-what? W-why all of a sudden?" Yoongi spit out the water he was going to swallow.

Jin laughed when he saw pink cheeks of his younger brother.

"It's not all of a sudden Yoongi I know you both are ready." Jin said.

"O-okay hyung we will think about it." Yoongi said with pink blush coating his face.

Jin let out a hearty laugh when he saw Yoongi blushing-it was a rare sight. But before he could tease him, the younger boys began to whine for food.