twenty 🌟

Seokjin was standing at the window of his room looking outside , he was in deep thoughts, the words of his mother-in-law was still ringing in his ears.

She was always like this , she has never accepted Seokjin as his son-in-law but her words never hurt Seokjin , because he has Namjoon and if he had his husband with him he don't care what the world think of him.

But now it was all making sense to him , Seokjin got insecure in this five years. He was buried in his thoughts when his nose picked up a musky scent he glanced beside him. Namjoon was standing beside him with his arms wrapped in front of his chest.

"I know you're dwelling on her useless words , but please try not to." Namjoon said with a sigh.

Seokjin moved his eyes again to the window seeing darkness, Jimin was sleeping soundly on the bed behind them unaware of the pain his appa was going through.

'"Jin can you look at me?" Namjoon asked he can sense that Seokjin is crying.

Jin didn't moved an inch his eyes were already teary and he will surely burst into tears when he will look at Namjoon.

"Please let me love you , I wish I had loved you better before." As soon as the words left from Namjoon's mouth , Jin winced and looked at him the tears brimming in his eyes , his eyes were red , causing him to look more pretty.

Namjoon can't control himself more , he pulled him forward by his waist, guiding his head towards his chest.

Seokjin hugged him back with the same need as tears were dribbling down his face soaking Namjoon's white shirt. He wrapped his dainty arms around Namjoon's broad back.

"I'm sorry I cause you pain only , since the day I came back." Namjoon buried his face in Jin's hair , silent tears were also wetting his cheeks.

Jin pressed himself more in his husband's warm body , he just need his warmth to calm down his aching heart and muddled mind.

They stay like this for a while , both of them don't want to part themselves.
Finally Jin look up he was still crying with hiccups.

Namjoon wiped his wet and red cheeks , softly pecking his puffy eyes he cupped his face.

He was just looking at him without blinking he can't get enough of Jin and he wanted to see his happy face because since the day he came back he just saw him crying or angry.

Jin hugged him back pushing his face again in Namjoon's chest , Namjoon smiled and then pressed a longing kiss on the crook of Jin's neck and stayed there.

"Do you want to come down for dinner?" Namjoon asked , as he spoke his breath was fanning on Jin's soft neck.

Jin shook his head , his grip got tight around Namjoon , he fisted Namjoon's hoodie in his soft hands.

Namjoon's heart was doing flips in his chest , he was happy that Jin is seeking comfort in him instead of burying his feelings inside his heart.

"Where are you going?" Jin's voice quivered with fear as Namjoon's grip loosened around his slender frame.

"I'm not going anywhere," Namjoon reassured him with a comforting smile, gently kissing his cute nose. He sensed Jin's apprehension, likely stemming from his mother's words.

Retrieving his phone from his pocket, Namjoon dialed Mr. Yeong's number. "Mr. Yeong, please send dinner to Jin's room for both of us," he instructed before setting his phone aside and enveloping Jin in his arms once more.

"I don't feel like eating," Jin murmured softly.

"I know you do. Don't let someone who doesn't matter to you influence your decisions," Namjoon whispered, tenderly stroking Jin's back.