eleven 🌟

After completing their shopping, they settled back into the car, the array of bags neatly stowed in Namjoon's security vehicle.

"Where's Grandfather?" Jimin inquired, happily devouring his popsicle.

"He's at my place," Namjoon replied.

"You have a place?" Jimin exclaimed in surprise.

"Yes, would you like to visit?" Namjoon glanced at his eager son.

"Absolutely!" Jimin exclaimed, bouncing in his seat.

Namjoon chuckled at Jimin's excitement and steered the car toward his home.

Jimin was captivated, his eyes fixed on the mirror as he beheld the grand mansion before him. It was the largest house he had ever seen.

"Is this your home?" Jimin asked, enchanted.

"It's our home, Jimin," Namjoon corrected.

"Mine?" Jimin gasped in disbelief.

"Yes, my little prince, yours," Namjoon confirmed, turning off the engine and then scooping Jimin up before heading towards the main entrance.

The staff watched in astonishment as Namjoon, their typically stern boss, smiled warmly while carrying a child. They were intrigued by the presence of the young boy, wondering who he might be.

"Shall Dad and Jimin shower first?" Namjoon suggested, and Jimin nodded eagerly.

"Matching shirts?" Jimin inquired.

"Yes, we'll wear matching outfits," Namjoon affirmed, peppering his son's face with kisses, his heart swelling with warmth and happiness.

Namjoon settled Jimin onto the bed and then pressed a button, summoning a maid after a few minutes.

"What would you like to eat, sweetheart?" Namjoon asked his son, seated across from him.

"A burger," Jimin replied.

Namjoon glanced at the maid, who nodded and bowed before leaving the room. After giving Jimin a shower, Namjoon dressed him in a beige half-sleeve shirt and blue trousers.

"Sit here and eat like a prince while I take a shower, okay?" Namjoon instructed his son, who nodded obediently.

Upon emerging from the bathroom, Namjoon was wearing the exact same beige half-sleeve shirt and blue trousers.

"You look handsome," Jimin giggled, bouncing on the soft bed.

"Not as much as you," Namjoon said, planting a kiss on Jimin's cheeks.

"Let's go," Namjoon said, taking his son's hands as they left the room together.

Ignoring the figure pacing in the living room, Kim Yeri, Namjoon escorted Jimin past her judging gaze. Jimin moved closer to Namjoon, sensing the woman's discomforting gaze.

Namjoon halted, dropping to his knees in front of Jimin. "Are you okay, my love?" he asked, sensing his son's unease.

"Y-yes, Daddy, please carry me," Jimin requested, reaching out to Namjoon.

"As you wish," Namjoon replied, kissing his son before lifting him into his arms and walking past the woman without a second glance, heading towards his father's office.

Kim Yeri cast a fiery glance at their retreating figures. The maids had informed her that their master had brought along a child, and she was determined to uncover the identity of the boy.

Namjoon rapped on the door of his home office. Upon receiving permission from his father, he entered. Kim Jaewan pushed his glasses to the side and turned his attention to them. His eyes lit up when he beheld the angelic presence in his son's arms.