sixteen🌟

After that tense encounter at the cafe, Namjoon didn't make another appearance. Truth be told, Jin found himself missing him, a feeling he resented.

But then again, when didn't he miss Namjoon? Every passing moment of the past years had been marked by his absence.

Now, however, Jin's heart longed to see him again, though he knew it was better to put an end to it rather than endure another heartbreak.

As a mature adult, Jin could handle the pain, but it was different for Jimin. The child missed his father, and it was evident in his demeanor.

This was Jin's greatest fear—that Jimin wouldn't be able to move on from Namjoon.

The once joyful giggles were replaced by a somber tone, despite Daewoo's return and the company of others. Jimin was constantly yearning for his father.

On the flip side, Namjoon had turned into somewhat of a stalker, shadowing Jin and Jimin wherever they went.

Currently, he sat in his SUV, parked discreetly in an alley to avoid detection. From his vantage point, he observed Jin's somber figure through the glass wall.

"You're incomplete without me, my love," he murmured, wiping away a few tears that welled in the corners of his eyes.

=͟͟͞♡ᝰ.ᐟ

"You're terrible at this," Jungkook teased his boyfriend.

"Hey, no way! Yoongi hyung is amazing," Taehyung pouted in defense.

"So, it's decided then, we'll drink banana milk, yay!" Jungkook cheered, bouncing slightly in his seat.

"No," Taehyung and Jimin groaned in unison, expressing their distaste.

"But you agreed that if you won rock, paper, scissors, you'd choose otherwise me," Jungkook pointed out, narrowing his eyes.

"Let's play another round," Taehyung suggested.

"That's cheating," Jungkook protested, puffing out his cheeks.

"Alright, Kookie, I'll win again," Yoongi winked confidently.

"But Jin hyung will play on our side," Taehyung grinned, and Jimin nodded in agreement.

Daewoo chuckled from his seat, joined by Hobi.

"Nope, not happening," Jungkook protested, shaking his head vigorously.

"Oh, come on, Yoongi hyung has been on your team for ages," Taehyung pleaded.

"Fine, I'll beat hyung too, just you wait and watch," Yoongi declared, rolling his eyes and glaring challengingly at them.

Few moments later :

Taehyung burst into laughter along with Daewoo and Jimin.

Hobi pressed his lips together tightly, trying to stifle his laughter.

Jungkook pouted as he stared at Yoongi, who nonchalantly sipped his pineapple slush, ignoring Jungkook's complaints.

"It's okay, Kookie. Here's your banana milk," Jin said, placing a cup in front of him before serving fresh glasses of strawberry slush to the others.

"No, hyung, Yoongi hyung was so confident, but you defeated him so thoroughly," Jungkook whined.

"Hey, it wasn't that bad," Yoongi objected.

"Sorry, baby, but it was pretty bad. You lost almost eleven rounds in a row," Hobi chuckled.