66TH Shadow | Clashing Blades

Start from the beginning

The Straw hat samurai slightly lifts up his head show his left blue eye with a cold stare.

"Are you the one who is shadow fox and also fought the heroes nearly killing them..."

Blue's Eyes widen upon hearing this. How did this boy know about the incident after he quit his vigilante work? Flashbacks of his painful times run back in his head remembering what he did. He gritted half of his teeth knowing what he had done. He already knows that this new slayer his serious when it comes to killing demons.

"I already know what I done is wrong and if I could go back in time i would change what i have done. But i can't. Yes. What i did was no excuse despite the flaws of the heroes and society. However, it damaged my job as a slayer. You only know what i have done but you don't know what i been through.

Slinaces flows around with the three slayers not saying a thing or word until the new thunder breather talks.

"We know what you said is true but we are trying to keep the new slayers in order and there is only a few of us and our families left. We can't be fighting amongst ourselves. let us Just try and work together while we still have the chance of living!" Said Kenta

Blue was about to come to terms with agreeing with Kenta. However...

A blade was an inch away from Blue's neck

A blade was an inch away from Blue's neck. Before the sword can hit Tokioka makes a flesh blade as a small wakazashi stopping Jin's attack. The two weapons cling to each other pressuring the other and making tiny sparks fly. While Blue holds off Jin's Blade Jin looks and says some words to him referring Back to what Blue said during his vigilante days.

"It's true that you said that you want to change for the better. It is also true that you regret what you have done to the Heroes along with becoming a vigilante. But you still haven't done anything to change. You're not looking hard enough and you're letting your past affect your performance and skills. Forget about what happened."

Blues eyes widen

"Forget about the past. Put the past behind you and move forward. Show off your true skills. If you want to change for the better then don't tell yourself! Do It!"

Tokioka Deflects Jin's katana and absorbs his flesh wakizashi back in his body Drawing his own sword with his attack using moon-breathing shows off moon blades as he slashes horizontally

"Moon Breathing First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Planace!"

Before the blades and moon can cut off Jin's arm he jumps back over to Kenta. The shadow of the straw hat reveals his face his face show his white skin and light blue eyes with a cold look on his face. Although with his demeanor he was able to get his word to Tokioka.

"You do know that we started this fight... Right?" Said Kenta looking over at Jin.

"I already know that we started this fight. Even if through we saw him as a demon their is some human in him. He's not like Genya Who has to eat demon blood to boost his power. This can turn into a demon thanks to half of his blood."