58TH Shadow | The Hybrid's New Firend

The Hybrid child was walking in the hallways of the schools in front of the three kids not want to be around them. Blue was already starting to hate it here. Behind him Denki, Izuku and minata was behind him watching the child.

"Uhh... Denki." Minata whisper to his yellow hair.

"Yea Minata?" He leans down hearing him.

"What was with that kid! All we did was just walk into the room and Aizawa was talking to the kid about us and he just glared at us!"

"I don't know... but those eyes... they were just pericreing into my soul!"

The two kept whispering talking about the kid and why he glared at them. Meanwhile Izuku was thinking about something and why the kid glared at him as well. He felt this aura before beside Shigaraki and the vigilante. How ever the aura and almost like Shadow fox. But the uniform was just like his.

"Guys! He can hear you!" Midorya whispers

Denki and Minata flinched after hearing that. They toward the kid who is still walking. Unknown to them Blue can hear due to his demon abilities. He hated here even more now. UA kids always say something under their breaths. He came to that conclusion when already saw these three wannabe heroes. He really wanted to get out of here or be with Aizawa why wouldn't he want to be with.

Few minutes pass and Blue was waiting by the locker room while the three kids change. He thought this will be the prefect time to get away from them and try to explore more and learn around the school. Wandering in the halls and checking out the classes.

Still inside the school he somehow wandered on the back just by walking down the staircase in to another hall with a dim light hearing the sounds of more kids on the other side. Now walking down the dark he makes his way to the door and open slightly wanting to not be seen tiptoeing at the side of the wall.

He now sits down in the sunlight. Although he is resistant to the sunlight being beneath it wasn't his thing, nor he was a fan. He was just about to get up and get into the shade until the door opens seeing the doors with the two kids from before sliding with there faces on the ground.

"Ehhhhhhh!? Why are you guys here!" The short kid yelled seeing the rest of his class only think he was going to see the girls in bikinis. Only until medoriya to tell him what he did.

"I told everyone that there was endurance training going on so I text everyone."

"Danm it!" Denki whispers in defeat.

"Dont look down yet there's still a chance to see girls in bikinis here."

With sheer determination, they never gave up on their sights to see skin.

Denki: I will burn my sights!

Mineta: In order to see girls in bikinis!"

However...

The girls was just in swims suits.

Sui: Oh, Hi Mineta.

Jiro: I didn't know you guys would be here.

Denki was disappointed that he didn't see any bikinis but for Mineta standers, he was ok with the swim suits.

"You know, Swim suits are fine too."

'Have some standers dude.' Denki says to himself seeing Mineta.

"Hey? Midoriya? Are we forgetting something? Denki asked remembering there was a kid they are supposed to watch.

"Oh Right! The kid!"

The other students wondered that were they talking about until the heard the sound of steel. Looking for the sources they see a child with two katanas it his hand making a pack of flesh katanas. Minding his own business testing the flesh katanas for durability.